Home

How many years in your offline dynasty until...

This is a discussion on How many years in your offline dynasty until... within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 07-29-2010, 02:35 PM   #1
Rookie

Nextel Husker's Arena

OVR: 4
How many years in your offline dynasty until...

The national talent level is so diluted that it makes it so unrealistic you don't want to play anymore? And if this is actually the case, do you think there will be an eventual fix for this or is it pretty much, after 3-4 seasons, worthless?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-29-2010, 02:38 PM   #2
Rookie

kujoking7's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: How many years in your offline dynasty until...

about 5 years for me...wake forest, who today is not that bad of a team, about a B-ish i believe, was a D...and the best team was one team and they were an A-

“Once you learn to quit, it becomes a habit.”
Old 07-29-2010, 02:47 PM   #3
Rookie

Catamount53's Arena

OVR: 1

People are blowing this a little out of proportion. Sure it is a problem and should be fixed, but that doesn't mean you cant still enjoy playing the game as is.

Last edited by Catamount53; 07-29-2010 at 02:56 PM.
Old 07-29-2010, 02:53 PM   #4
Hall Of Fame

georgiafan's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catamount53
People a blowing this a little out of proportion. Sure it is a problem and should be fixed, but that doesn't mean you cant still enjoy playing the game as is.
A lot of people are throwing around the word unplayable and I think thats extreme. Sure some of these are problems and prob even major problems. But as long as I know the following 3 things I will continue to play the dynasty.

1. Its still gonna be a college football game which allows me to escape the real world for a little bit every night

2. The recruiting will still be tough and a challenge more so then any NCAA football in history.

3. I can tweak the sliders to work around any ratings problem so I know every game isnt a automatic win.
Old 07-29-2010, 02:56 PM   #5
ND

NDAlum's Arena

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgiafan
A lot of people are throwing around the word unplayable and I think thats extreme. Sure some of these are problems and prob even major problems. But as long as I know the following 3 things I will continue to play the dynasty.

1. Its still gonna be a college football game which allows me to escape the real world for a little bit every night

2. The recruiting will still be tough and a challenge more so then any NCAA football in history.

3. I can tweak the sliders to work around any ratings problem so I know every game isnt a automatic win.
So refreshing to read posts like these. Thank you

Atlanta Braves Fantasy Draft Franchise | Google Docs History
NL East Champs 5x | WS Champion 1x (2020)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-29-2010, 03:20 PM   #6
Hall Of Fame

georgiafan's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by NDAlum
So refreshing to read posts like these. Thank you
Don't get me wrong I know they are problems and they needed to be patched. I'm loving this game and I haven't got to year 4 or 5 like some people. But it's not like im gonna quit playing the game because Georgia Tech has 6 QB's on the roster all with speeds in the 60's. Or because in a cpu vs cpu game they missed 5 XP's.

Stuff like that needs to be fixed, but here would be my reaction if I saw in year 5 that a CPU Kicker was 3 for 23 without reading stuff on this board. " lol Thats not realistic at all and should have been fixed. Now let me go check recruiting and see if I can try and get that 5* QB away from the UF." Because I assume with sliders I can fix all the issues that come up in the games I play.
Old 07-29-2010, 03:20 PM   #7
Pro

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgiafan
But as long as I know the following 3 things I will continue to play the dynasty.

1) Is it still really a college football game if putting your CB,DE or DT at kicker makes it possible to make PATs since kickers come in with 40/40 KPW/KAC?

2) If you want text sims you can find better than this.

3) You can't fix sliders to fix the kicking issue or other awareness issues. Or the overall teams being worse than premade fictional FCS teams...

HOW do you guys defend EA on this? Seriously? How can you be happy you gave them $60 to be their testers and they released a completely broken game with a gamebreaking (literally, first time I've probably ever used that term) glitch?
Old 07-29-2010, 03:25 PM   #8
Rookie

Catamount53's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbmnm247
1) Is it still really a college football game if putting your CB,DE or DT at kicker makes it possible to make PATs since kickers come in with 40/40 KPW/KAC?

2) If you want text sims you can find better than this.

3) You can't fix sliders to fix the kicking issue or other awareness issues. Or the overall teams being worse than premade fictional FCS teams...

HOW do you guys defend EA on this? Seriously? How can you be happy you gave them $60 to be their testers and they released a completely broken game with a gamebreaking (literally, first time I've probably ever used that term) glitch?
I'm not sure what your talking about if you want a good kicker you can recruit one. I signed a 4 star 83 ovr. There are problems with this game, but I'm not going to let them stop me from enjoying it.

I dont know why you're saying that people are defending EA. All that we are saying is that we can look past the issues and enjoy the game in the time between now and when they are fixed.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »