Home

Will be receiving the full version of Madden 11 next week...........

This is a discussion on Will be receiving the full version of Madden 11 next week........... within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 07-23-2010, 02:34 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 6
Will be receiving the full version of Madden 11 next week...........

Greetings to all,

I, and a few of my very best friends, were lucky enough to be a few of the 1200 people who attended the Madden 11 Pigskin Pro Am in Malibu, CA yesterday.Of course, the fans of the side that wins were to get a free copy of Madden 11. It was quite honestly an AMAZING ending. Our team won on a game-winning touchdown with no time left on the clock - Montana to Marcus Allen! I just ordered my copy this morning with the coupon code that was given to us. The Xbox 360 version is on its way, and I will be more than happy to give daily impressions and answers once I get my hands on it. Should be arriving Monday or Tuesday................
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-23-2010, 02:37 PM   #2
Banned

OVR: 15
Re: Will be receiving the full version of Madden 11 next week...........

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCal-Phenom
Greetings to all,

I, and a few of my very best friends, were lucky enough to be a few of the 1200 people who attended the Madden 11 Pigskin Pro Am in Malibu, CA yesterday.Of course, the fans of the side that wins were to get a free copy of Madden 11. It was quite honestly an AMAZING ending. Our team won on a game-winning touchdown with no time left on the clock - Montana to Marcus Allen! I just ordered my copy this morning with the coupon code that was given to us. The Xbox 360 version is on its way, and I will be more than happy to give daily impressions and answers once I get my hands on it. Should be arriving Monday or Tuesday................
Awesome bro. I wish I was that lucky to obtain an early copy of the game. Looking forward to drilling you with questions about the full game next week!
Old 07-23-2010, 02:39 PM   #3
Pro

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by joejccva71
Awesome bro. I wish I was that lucky to obtain an early copy of the game. Looking forward to drilling you with questions about the full game next week!
For sure man
Old 07-23-2010, 02:44 PM   #4
RKO!!

PantherBeast_OS's Arena

OVR: 53

Just wondering bro. How are you getting a full version 2 weeks prior of release. But on another note good to hear. You should really do a live stream online to show off the game next week. It would be very nice.
Old 07-23-2010, 02:52 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 1

It prob is the full game since we've already seen Chad Ocho get the full game... Have fun!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-23-2010, 02:59 PM   #6
MVP

OVR: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legend Killer
Just wondering bro. How are you getting a full version 2 weeks prior of release. But on another note good to hear. You should really do a live stream online to show off the game next week. It would be very nice.
He said it in the main post?

..He won it.
Old 07-23-2010, 03:23 PM   #7
RKO!!

PantherBeast_OS's Arena

OVR: 53

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTFitsDaveyJ
He said it in the main post?

..He won it.
Well I know that. But I was meaning is even with the code how is he getting the full version 2 weeks before release. All those people that got codes in NYC last week has to wait until the 10th of August. I know NFL players will get it early because they are big stars. I ain't doubting him are nothing. I was just wondering.
Old 07-23-2010, 03:28 PM   #8
MVP

OVR: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legend Killer
Well I know that. But I was meaning is even with the code how is he getting the full version 2 weeks before release. All those people that got codes in NYC last week has to wait until the 10th of August. I know NFL players will get it early because they are big stars. I ain't doubting him are nothing. I was just wondering.

Oh haha, yeah I suppose that's a good question. I forgot about the NYC thing.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »