Home

Issue with Pipeline States in my OD

This is a discussion on Issue with Pipeline States in my OD within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 07-19-2010, 07:19 PM   #1
Rookie

ajwhawkeye12's Arena

OVR: 2
Issue with Pipeline States in my OD

I'm doing an OD with Rutgers, and at the beginning of this first season it does not have New Jersey or New York as pipeline states on my map.

I created an offline dynasty with Rutgers just to see how that would compare, and in that dynasty it does have New Jersey and New York as pipeline states....

This could really screw me over in my OD. Anybody else have this issue or have a guess of what might have caused this?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-19-2010, 09:25 PM   #2
Rookie

ajwhawkeye12's Arena

Re: Issue with Pipeline States in my OD

And just to clarify, I'm still in the "preseason," so I'm really hoping it will somehow correct itself when we advance to week 1 and will give me the bonus points for making a pitch to recruits in pipeline states...

If it isn't corrected when we advance to week one it will hurt me pretty bad (I have several 4 star prospects at positions of need from NJ and could really use the pipeline bonus points.)
Old 07-20-2010, 10:37 AM   #3
Rookie

ajwhawkeye12's Arena

Just advanced to week 1 and, as I had feared... I get no pipeline bonus for recruiting players from NJ and NY (even though they CLEARLY should be a pipeline state... like half of my team comes from those two states.) Has nobody else had a problem with this?
Old 07-20-2010, 11:17 AM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 1

What are your pipeline states?
Old 07-20-2010, 11:20 AM   #5
Rookie

DJncsu13's Arena

I did a Teambuilder team on OD also. My team was located in NC. My pipeline states are Wisconsin, Minnesota and West Virginia.

Really? That's TERRIBLE.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-20-2010, 11:25 AM   #6
Pro

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJncsu13
I did a Teambuilder team on OD also. My team was located in NC. My pipeline states are Wisconsin, Minnesota and West Virginia.

Really? That's TERRIBLE.
Just from reading posts on OS, it seems like pipelines for Teambuilder teams are random, more precisely the hometowns of your initial group of players.
Old 07-20-2010, 11:27 AM   #7
MVP

OVR: 15

Pipeline states are entirely based on the homestates of the players on your roster. Any state with 3+ players on your roster will be a pipeline state. It's not that hard to set up any state you want as a pipeline through just one season unless you're a really bad team.

If the pipeline states are different from Online and Offline dynasty, the only reason I can think of would be because of rosters.
Old 07-20-2010, 11:48 AM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 3

I suspect it has do to with their DLC. They want people to pay for adding pipeline states to their OD.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »