Home

Has anyone found or created fight songs with a background crowd chant?

This is a discussion on Has anyone found or created fight songs with a background crowd chant? within the NCAA Football Stadium Sounds forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football > NCAA Football Stadium Sounds
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 07-18-2010, 09:35 PM   #1
Rookie

CharlestonDin's Arena

OVR: 2
Has anyone found or created fight songs with a background crowd chant?

I'm thinking specifically about LSU ("T-I-G-E-R-S-Tigers") and Clemson ("C-L-E-M-S-O-N") at the end of their respective versions of Tiger Rag.

I'm sure there are others too, but I can't think of any offhand. To me, the fight song without the crowd chanting sounds like it was recorded in a studio, and doesn't at all sound authentic.

I tried to create these two with audio mixed, but I can't really get it to sound right. Has anyone found or created fight songs with specific crowd chants overlaid on the audio?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-19-2010, 08:05 PM   #2
Banned

OVR: 9
Re: Has anyone found or created fight songs with a background crowd chant?

I haven't done it for songs like you are looking for, but I took Penn State fans singing "Livin' on a Prayer" and laid it over the actual MP3 track of Livin' on a Prayer" and it sounded really great.

I'm not sure where the file is, it isn't on my computer for some reason but I might be able to get it off my PS3.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football > NCAA Football Stadium Sounds »