Home

Dynasty anxiety.

This is a discussion on Dynasty anxiety. within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 07-17-2010, 08:40 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 32
Dynasty anxiety.

First of all, I love the game. It's a huge step up.

Is anyone else kind of finding that having a dynasty that will have staying power might be tough? I think with the realignment of the conferences next year, the realism factor is taking a hit for me.

I'm still excited and waiting a couple more days so the roster makers can get the rosters closer to perfection.

I am tired and maybe I am just babbling, but this is something that is kind of bothering me.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-17-2010, 08:44 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: Dynasty anxiety.

yea it was hard for me too so I settled on conferences that for now, won't re-align anytime soon. Had it down to SMU, Rutgers, Tennessee and Army and went with Tennessee but it wasn't challenging two games in and then I discovered playing with Army which is fun.

Hopefully in 2012 they have the proper conference re-alignments set and by the time the game is gold the NCAA is done with this nonsense for a long time.
Old 07-17-2010, 08:48 PM   #3
Banned

NaptownMVP's Arena

OVR: 3

Do what I did and just make your own complete overhaul of the conference landscape. Here's what I did. Southport in the CUSA and Vincennes in the MAC are two Team Builder teams.

Last edited by NaptownMVP; 07-17-2010 at 08:54 PM.
Old 07-17-2010, 09:51 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaptownMVP
Do what I did and just make your own complete overhaul of the conference landscape. Here's what I did. Southport in the CUSA and Vincennes in the MAC are two Team Builder teams.

Vincennes student right here...good choice
Old 07-18-2010, 11:10 AM   #5
Rookie

I realigned slightly different. Playing in big 12 as baylor. I brought arizona and arizona state to big 12 and northwestern in wac where boise was. Then I put boise, utah, colorado, and nebraska where they will righfully be next year. I am not in love with it, but it kind of works. I am still trying other options but find it Fun to realigned the conferences this year
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-18-2010, 12:20 PM   #6
XSX

BadAssHskr's Arena

OVR: 9

haven't started playing my dynasty yet, but early on decided that for the non-con games i'd start scheduling big 10 teams to get a taste for them.

hopefully me and my huskers will be kicking off dynasty starting tomorrow night.

twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/cornbeaner

XSX: thirtydaZe
Online, Solo, CFM.
Old 07-18-2010, 12:34 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 6

For realignment I've swapped the 12 Big 10 schools with the ACC and the Pac10 with the Big 12. The only thing is one ACC school couldn't make the move to the Big 10, so I put Virginia in Conference USA and moved SMU to the WAC.
Old 07-18-2010, 12:38 PM   #8
Rookie

How hard would it be for EA to add realignment to the commish tools screen?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »