Home

I Bleed Blue and Orange (A BSU Dynasty)-NCAA 2011

This is a discussion on I Bleed Blue and Orange (A BSU Dynasty)-NCAA 2011 within the Football Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
View Poll Results: Teams for Offensive Coordinator B. Harsin to go to.
Washington State 1* Past 2 seasons 6-18 Overall 4-12 Pac-10 2 10.53%
Miss State 3* Past 2 seasons 9-14 Overall 3-13 SEC 2 10.53%
Auburn 4* Past 2 seasons 8-16 Overall 2-14 SEC 7 36.84%
Texax Tech 3* Past 2 seasons 9-15 Overall 4-12 Big 12 1 5.26%
Oklahoma State 4* Past 2 seasons 13-12 Overall 6-10 Big 12 1 5.26%
Rice 1* Past 2 seasons 1-23 Overall 0-16 CUSA. 6 31.58%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-15-2010, 02:03 AM   #1
Hall Of Fame

Deuce2223's Arena

OVR: 22
I Bleed Blue and Orange (A BSU Dynasty)-NCAA 2011

CONFERENCE EXPANSION TALKS

This summer talks of Conference Expansion has been all the buzz, but after the dust has settled we will now not see Conference Expansion until the 2012 or later (I sure hope they get it in next years game)

However what we do have is several schools making the announcement that they are changing their conference ties and making some very bold moves.

The Fighting Irish move to the Big Ten and Replace Northwestern.

Air Force goes Independent to join Army and Navy in a Arms Forces Division.

The Wildcats are leaving the Big Ten to join the Big East where they replace South Florida and hope to be able to compete.

The Bulls will move the CUSA replacing UAB where they will have a rivalary with UCF.

UAB joins the Sun Belt replacing North Texas. They will now have games against Troy,ULM and ULAR.

North Texas is moving to the WAC and replacing Boise State. Making the WAC once of the most spread out conferences in all of College Football.

After years of dominating the WAC, Boise State moves up to the Mountain West Conference to join Utah,BYU and TCU giving the MWC a chance to compete against the BCS Conferences.

Last edited by Deuce2223; 08-15-2010 at 06:42 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-15-2010, 02:10 AM   #2
Hall Of Fame

Deuce2223's Arena

Re: I Bleed Blue and Orange (A BSU Dynasty)-NCAA 2011

Dynasty Rules

7 min Quarters on AA
Recruting Difficulty on AA
Sliders-Still looking for a set I like.
Rosters-Only named BSU but will use real names of opposing teams in my writeups as well as any National spotlights, like Heisman Watch and Award Winners.

Any other comments or questions just ask. This is my first football dynasty I normally only post my basketball legacies.. Hope you enjoy..

Old 07-15-2010, 02:11 AM   #3
Rookie

Hogs15's Arena

OVR: 3

You have a great college hoops dynasty so hopefully this one will be just as good. Im following.
NCAA:Arkansas Razorbacks
Old 07-15-2010, 02:26 AM   #4
Hall Of Fame

Deuce2223's Arena

After years of Dominating the WAC (7 Championships in the past 9 years) and 2 Major Bowl victories, Coach Peterson will look to lead his Broncos into a new Era of Bronco Football.

With 10 returning Starters on both sides of the ball and a Preseason Ranking of #5 in the Nation, the move to the Mountain West Conference will give Boise State their best chance at playing for a National Title.

Coach Peterson has made one coaching change to his staff. Coach Bryan Young was named the Assistant Head Coach and Wide Recievers Coach. At the age of just 33 he will join Offensive Corridnator Bryan Harsin (32 yrs old) as 2 of the youngest and brighest coaches in the game.

Coach Pete "Having Coach Young join our staff is huge. He is a great offensive mind and actually has alot of Defensive knowledge as well. He is a great recruiter and should help us continue to find diamonds in the rough."

Old 07-15-2010, 02:28 AM   #5
Hall Of Fame

Deuce2223's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hogs15
You have a great college hoops dynasty so hopefully this one will be just as good. Im following.

Thanks I am excited. I got the game yesterday. I am pretty pumped with BSU starting out #5 PreSeason. I think they have a legit shot at running the table once they get by #7 Virginia Tech to open the year. If they do that, this could be the year they get their chance.. I am really pumped about the move to the Mountain West. I think in the long run, I would love to see them make a jump to the Pac-10, but as long as TCU stays in the MWC (I am afraid they will leave for the Big 12) I think TCU, BYU and BSU gives the MWC some solid teams 1-3.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-15-2010, 02:48 AM   #6
Hall Of Fame

Deuce2223's Arena

BOISE STATE ADDS NEW PRESS BOX AND SKY BOX

With the move to the Mountain West also comes some changes to Bronco Stadium "AKA THE BLUE".

The New Stueckle Sky Box has been added to upgrade the Stadium for future hopes of making another jump toward the Pac-10. The Sky Box Suites are very similar to what Oregon State just installed last year as well.

Since 1999 Boise State has a 59-2 record on the Blue Turf at Bronco Stadium (a loss to Washington State in 1999 then a 31 game home streak until losing to Boston College in the MPC Bowl in 2005). Because of this opponents have feared coming to Boise State, but with the move to the Mountain West and a #5 Preseason ranking, teams now have to consider what it would mean to their own programs if they were to come and end that streak of dominance.
Old 07-15-2010, 03:25 AM   #7
Hall Of Fame

Deuce2223's Arena

BOISE STATE ANNOUNCES 2011 SCHEDULE

With the move to the Mountain West, Boise States AD had to make some changes to the upcoming schedule. Away games against #7 Virginia Tech and a home game with #19 Oregon State stayed, but non-conference games now include former WAC rival Fresno State and former BSU Head Coach Dan Hawkins and the Colorado Buffs. (Idaho was not able to make this year's schedule)

WEEK 1-@ #7 Virginia Tech
WEEK 2-VS #30 BYU (MWC GAME)
WEEK 3-VS #19 OREGON STATE
WEEK 4-@ WYOMING (MWC GAME)
WEEK 5-@ COLORADO (RIVALARY GAME/DAN HAWKINS)
WEEK 6-VS COLORADO STATE (MWC GAME)
WEEK 7-VS SDSU (MWC GAME)
WEEK 8- @ #8 TCU (MWC GAME)
WEEK 9- VS #23 UTAH (MWC GAME)
WEEK 10-BYE
WEEK 11-BYE
WEEK 12- VS NEW MEXICO (MWC GAME)
WEEK 13-BYE
WEEK 14- VS FRESNO STATE (RIVALARY GAME)
WEEK 15-@ UNLV (MWC GAME)

Last edited by Deuce2223; 07-16-2010 at 12:36 AM.
Old 07-15-2010, 03:28 AM   #8
Hall Of Fame

Deuce2223's Arena

I am going to try and make my schedules somewhat realistic. Obviously I know until BSU wins a National Title, schools like Texas,USC,Florida ect.. Will never travel to Boise to play on the "Blue", however I will continue to schedule a Top-10 opponent away every year and will continue to try and work on a home/away deals with Pac-10 opponents like Washington and WSU. I will also continue to play WAC teams like Nevada,Fresno State, Hawaii, and Idaho to keep those rivalary's alive.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties »