Home

NCAA 11 Roster Names

This is a discussion on NCAA 11 Roster Names within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 07-08-2010, 03:39 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
NCAA 11 Roster Names

Ok I am sure this is within the 1000s of posts, but I am a college kid at work and only have time to post this. I cant read through all of the pages. So gamerosters tells me I can get the names on a memory card 2-3 days after the release of the game. Personally, I do not want to spend $35 on a memory card and rosters...Like I said, I am a college student er' go = poor. I am willing to help out going on some of the college's sites and naming some of the players on the game with a bunch of people if that means I can get the names within a day or two of release. Is this possible? Do you think people will actually have the named rosters that day, or the day after ?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-08-2010, 03:40 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: NCAA 11 Roster Names

Sorry, BTW I am talking about Xbox 360.
Old 07-08-2010, 03:41 PM   #3
All Star

DakkoN's Arena

OVR: 37

If you pay ANY money for rosters, you got jipped. Rosters are free and posted within days. Just check any of the threads here. They will be made by the end of next week.
Old 07-08-2010, 03:46 PM   #4
Rookie

Oh no doubt man, I understand that. I am not paying money at all. I was just curious on like a time base on how long it will take, and that if people would need help, I am totally on board to help with a couple teams if that means the named rosters will get to the public quicker
Old 07-08-2010, 03:54 PM   #5
Rookie

MrBlonde21's Arena

OVR: 6

It's all square - Just waiting on people to get the game in hand and then there should be "named" rosters available right around 07/13..

(Nice name )

"WR for Michigan John Doe beat Usain Bolt in a parking lot at the Food Lion by the school so clearly he should be a 99" won't be taken in to consideration
- CWSapp757
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-08-2010, 04:10 PM   #6
Rookie

Awesome. If you guys need help my gamertag is Westwood11. I am willing to jot down and help with some teams

(As for my name - Its my last name and I am a radio personality, not to mention I am a UCLA fan as well. So might as well have the same name as one of the largest radio networks/home of one of my favorite teams haha...works out fairly well) Go Bruins!
Old 07-08-2010, 04:51 PM   #7
MVP

CcAaRrSsOoNn3's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Westwood1
Awesome. If you guys need help my gamertag is Westwood11. I am willing to jot down and help with some teams

(As for my name - Its my last name and I am a radio personality, not to mention I am a UCLA fan as well. So might as well have the same name as one of the largest radio networks/home of one of my favorite teams haha...works out fairly well) Go Bruins!
UCLA, eh? Nice.

I went to the same High school that produced Damien Thigpen AND Ryan Williams
Old 07-09-2010, 04:22 AM   #8
SimWorld Draft Class Guru

CWSapp757's Arena

OVR: 24

Screw the Bruins... it's all about the Nittany Lions, lol. But all jokes aside, I feel bad for anyone that has or will pay for rosters this year. I wouldn't even feel right charging someone for that. Don't fall in to the trap again man. And if you have any friends that are planning to do the same, just direct them to OS. We got rosters makers for XBox 360 and Block-O has some accurate rosters coming for PS3 so there is no reason that anyone should be coming out of pocket to get rosters.

I can't promise that they will be 100 percent ready on Tuesday but I can assure you that you won't have to wait long for them.

P.S. F*** Va. Tech too Carson. Sorry, it's that time of the year. Couldn't resist, lol.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »