Home

2k7 & 2k8 rosters

This is a discussion on 2k7 & 2k8 rosters within the MLB 2K Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MLB 2K > MLB 2K Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 07-02-2010, 11:36 AM   #1
Pro

OVR: 7
2k7 & 2k8 rosters

i uploaded these a couple months back, but nobody could get them to work. i tried again and i think i isolated the problem. i am pretty sure they have to be resigned. what i recommend you doing is put the game in, save original roster to HD, MC, or usb flash. then depending on what device you saved it on, you need to use 3 programs (modio, hash calculator, & USBXTAFGUI). first use USBXTAFGUI (if saved to flash drive) or xport 360, xplorer 360 for MC and hard drive. extract roster file to desktop. then use hash block calculator and under tools press calculate hash blocks. finally, use modio to rehash and resign (first load file that you just used with hash block calculator, copy ID & device info, then load file again, but this time select my roster and paste that information. press rehash and resign. now go back to usbxtafgui or xport 360 and inject that file into hd, MC, or usb. hope this works this time. good luck.

just updated 2k7 roster(brett gardner is now in, molina a ranger)
Attached Files
File Type: rar mlb2k8.rar (538.6 KB, 71 views)
File Type: rar mlb2k7.rar (407.0 KB, 66 views)

Last edited by mooch49; 07-03-2010 at 01:54 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-03-2010, 06:14 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: 2k7 & 2k8 rosters

Wow mooch, you really took me by surprise! Haha. I didn't think the OS community would ever get working 2010 rosters for 2K7 or 2K8.

Well... I just tried to load them up, and guess what...

THEY WORK!!!

I can confirm that the roster update for 2K7 does in fact load up successfully. Great job mooch!!!

I took a peep at the Yankees roster, and it is a little dated, but much better than an outdated 2009 roster. From what I saw, some of the big names missing from the Yanks that are a must are Brett Gardner and Cervelli (Plays C when Posada is the DH). But still... AWESOME

BTW... for those of you want to use these rosters, all you need is USBXTAFGUI (for Flash Drive) or Xport360/Xplorer360 (for Data Transfer Cable)... That's it!

Using the Hash Bloc Calc and Modio to rehash and resign the roster with your Profile ID and Device ID/Info is not needed!!!

Simply extracting the roster with WinRAR and injecting the .ROS file onto your flash drive or HDD is all you need to do!!!

DON'T HAVE TO USE "HASH BLOCK CALCULATOR" OR REHASH/RESIGN WITH "MODIO!!!" (Some games just don't need rehashing/resigning with your own ID's)

Once again, thanks mooch...

Now if someone could update these 2010 rosters to match the updated MLB rosters right now in July, and upload them, that would be great!!! (With permission of mooch, of course. Or just shoot me a PM with your updated roster. Thanks.)

Well, there you go sheredia... Haha. We've been waiting on this for a while, and mooch has come through
Old 07-03-2010, 01:00 PM   #3
Pro

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by krspykreme2
Wow mooch, you really took me by surprise! Haha. I didn't think the OS community would ever get working 2010 rosters for 2K7 or 2K8.

Well... I just tried to load them up, and guess what...

THEY WORK!!!

I can confirm that the roster update for 2K7 does in fact load up successfully. Great job mooch!!!

I took a peep at the Yankees roster, and it is a little dated, but much better than an outdated 2009 roster. From what I saw, some of the big names missing from the Yanks that are a must are Brett Gardner and Cervelli (Plays C when Posada is the DH). But still... AWESOME

BTW... for those of you want to use these rosters, all you need is USBXTAFGUI (for Flash Drive) or Xport360/Xplorer360 (for Data Transfer Cable)... That's it!

Using the Hash Bloc Calc and Modio to rehash and resign the roster with your Profile ID and Device ID/Info is not needed!!!

Simply extracting the roster with WinRAR and injecting the .ROS file onto your flash drive or HDD is all you need to do!!!

DON'T HAVE TO USE "HASH BLOCK CALCULATOR" OR REHASH/RESIGN WITH "MODIO!!!" (Some games just don't need rehashing/resigning with your own ID's)

Once again, thanks mooch...

Now if someone could update these 2010 rosters to match the updated MLB rosters right now in July, and upload them, that would be great!!! (With permission of mooch, of course. Or just shoot me a PM with your updated roster. Thanks.)

Well, there you go sheredia... Haha. We've been waiting on this for a while, and mooch has come through
i appreciate the kind words. glad to contribute to the OS community. i just hope that 2k11 will be good enough for me NOT to have to update again. LOL.
Old 07-03-2010, 06:22 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooch49
just updated 2k7 roster(brett gardner is now in, molina a ranger)
Nicccceeee. Haha.
Old 07-04-2010, 05:47 PM   #5
MVP

sheredia's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooch49
i appreciate the kind words. glad to contribute to the OS community. i just hope that 2k11 will be good enough for me NOT to have to update again. LOL.
i will be tryin' these tonight!! our prayers were answered krspykreme2. now i can get back to some baseball. thanks a million, mooch49!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-08-2010, 03:12 AM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 0

Cant get this to work. If anyone could help it would be appreciated. Trying to do it but keep getting errors. full instructions would be helpful. Trying to use on PS3.

Last edited by xavier081403; 07-08-2010 at 03:16 AM.
Old 07-10-2010, 12:02 AM   #7
MVP

sheredia's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by xavier081403
Cant get this to work. If anyone could help it would be appreciated. Trying to do it but keep getting errors. full instructions would be helpful. Trying to use on PS3.
i think these are only for xbox360, man.....
Old 07-17-2010, 11:22 PM   #8
MVP

sheredia's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheredia
i will be tryin' these tonight!! our prayers were answered krspykreme2. now i can get back to some baseball. thanks a million, mooch49!!
just played against strasburg.....great game. i won in extra innings after they took him out of the game. he had about 15 strikeouts. awesome.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MLB 2K > MLB 2K Rosters »