Home

Pitcher Fatigue

This is a discussion on Pitcher Fatigue within the MLB 2K forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MLB 2K
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 06-28-2010, 12:25 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
Pitcher Fatigue

i've noticed that on quite a few sliders that the pitcher fatigue slider is set at 55, but when i'm playing the game i see that the cpu pitcher will pull their starter after five innings ( sometimes before if i'm doing well ). has anyone increased this particular slider and seen the cpu starters go deeper in the game?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-28-2010, 01:52 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Pitcher Fatigue

At 55 it means 1 "point" less per pitch.

If you look for your pitch and work the count AND if you have Strike Zone Tendency at 45 you may see the opposite pitcher leave the game "early"

What i did was to move Strike Zone Tendency Slider to 50 so the CPU does not "waste" that many pitches, getting deeper into the game.

The other option is to set Pitch Fatigue Slider to 50, what will give CPU aprox 8 more pitches (kinda one inning) ("1 extra pitch for each 12 pitches if im right")

Im still having problem trying to decide what option to choose cause im very patient but CPU is not so i cant find a set that is "ok" for both HUMAN and CPU (im tryin CPU 60-65contact slider, other way thay just cant score)

Hope it helps
Old 06-28-2010, 09:04 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Pitcher Fatigue

Quote:
Originally Posted by vermont1998
At 55 it means 1 "point" less per pitch.

If you look for your pitch and work the count AND if you have Strike Zone Tendency at 45 you may see the opposite pitcher leave the game "early"

What i did was to move Strike Zone Tendency Slider to 50 so the CPU does not "waste" that many pitches, getting deeper into the game.

The other option is to set Pitch Fatigue Slider to 50, what will give CPU aprox 8 more pitches (kinda one inning) ("1 extra pitch for each 12 pitches if im right")

Im still having problem trying to decide what option to choose cause im very patient but CPU is not so i cant find a set that is "ok" for both HUMAN and CPU (im tryin CPU 60-65contact slider, other way thay just cant score)

Hope it helps

Hey, thank you for your help. I'm going to give it a go and see what happens. I'm just sick of seeing some top starters only going five innings. Once again, thanks.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MLB 2K »