Home

Career Mode Changes

This is a discussion on Career Mode Changes within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 06-19-2010, 08:22 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 4
Career Mode Changes

Why must we wait until Madden 2012 to get the career changes we want in a more modified Franchise and Supersstar mode, like how long have we been waiting for these changes. They should bring back the radio stations and newspapers for the franchise there's alot of things to include into these two modes.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-19-2010, 08:31 PM   #2
MVP

berad88's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: Career Mode Changes

Because it will take over a year of development time which is probably a good reason why there have not been massive changes to madden 11. Just be happy that they are making the changes. Late is better than never.
This should be great news. Sure they should of done it earlier but at least they are going to do it. Instead of treating it like great news a lot of people want to complain about it.
Old 06-19-2010, 08:34 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by berad88
Because it will take over a year of development time which is probably a good reason why there have not been massive changes to madden 11. Just be happy that they are making the changes. Late is better than never.
This should be great news. Sure they should of done it earlier but at least they are going to do it. Instead of treating it like great news a lot of people want to complain about it.
That's true, I just hope they bring back some of those features they had on franchise from the ps2, xbox and try to combine them to make it almost perfect
Old 06-19-2010, 08:45 PM   #4
MVP

berad88's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigEljay15
That's true, I just hope they bring back some of those features they had on franchise from the ps2, xbox and try to combine them to make it almost perfect
Don't know if they will bring back anything old but they have the potential to add a lot of new. There are many things missing from a real life franchise that could add to the fun of playing a franchise. I guess time will tell. I think I will enjoy this years madden and I will be excited to see what the future brings.
Old 06-20-2010, 03:52 AM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Don't know if they will bring back anything old but they have the potential to add a lot of new. There are many things missing from a real life franchise that could add to the fun of playing a franchise. I guess time will tell. I think I will enjoy this years madden and I will be excited to see what the future brings.
Well thats the truth Im doing the same too.Its a waiting game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-20-2010, 03:58 AM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Because it will take over a year of development time which is probably a good reason why there have not been massive changes to madden 11..
and we are only in year 6 of next-gen Madden...

its a good thing they passed on the franchise upgrades in the past because then we might've missed out on innovative things such as user lineman control, Madden IQ, player weapons, etc..you know, the important things this game couldnt possibly do without..:rollseyes:

Last edited by tooldude79; 06-20-2010 at 04:03 AM.
Old 06-20-2010, 04:51 AM   #7
Banned

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by tooldude79
and we are only in year 6 of next-gen Madden...

its a good thing they passed on the franchise upgrades in the past because then we might've missed out on innovative things such as user lineman control, Madden IQ, player weapons, etc..you know, the important things this game couldnt possibly do without..:rollseyes:
kind of a smart*** remark but you are speaking of the truth
Old 06-20-2010, 07:43 AM   #8
Nothing to see here folks

oneamongthefence's Arena

OVR: 22

Well according to several online publications and sources we won't get a new console until about 2015 or after. So Madden could theoretically have five good years left. So maybe Madden 12 will be the equivalent of Madden 05 on ps2. The peak and then every year after that is an improvement to make an awesome experience even better. Like Madden 06 to 11 on ps2. I doubt that Madden can go a whole console generation and not hit that sweet spot. I pray I'm not wrong anyway.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »