Home

Still.....NOT....fixed

This is a discussion on Still.....NOT....fixed within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 06-15-2010, 03:40 PM   #1
MVP

therizing02's Arena

OVR: 20
Still.....NOT....fixed

Once again, unless by some act of G-O-D the retail version is different from the demo, we will have to deal with the stupidity of the CPU play calling and clock management at the end of the half and games.

Many many examples have already happened in the demo to prove that this wasn't even looked at. Here are a few....

*Miami with the ball inside the OSU 5yl, tie game, under 30 seconds to play and they are calling time outs and then passing the ball. Why?

*FSU(me) trails the Gators by 7 with 6 seconds left in the game. I come out in a 5WR set. Florida is in 2 deep coverage with press on the corners. I easily beat the RCB for an 85yd. TD catch.

Believe me there are more...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-15-2010, 03:41 PM   #2
MVP

speedy43's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: Still.....NOT....fixed

It was already said that the demo was a previous build of the game. The final product is yet to go gold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bumble14
Guys-

Just an update- spoke with Roy Harvey, Executive Producer of the game last night. The demo is an older build, with several glitches/bugs/exploits that have already been corrected in the final build. Look for an EA Blog to be posted in the near future that outlines these fixes.

Also, while not confirmed, it is believed that the version of the game I played in late April may have also been a newer version that what the demo was built on. Roy was going to look into this and let me know. To me, the version I played was light years better than the demo- and the demo is pretty darn good.

Feel free to ask any questions, and make sure to follow me on Twitter as we near the games release- review copy should be in my hand in a matter of weeks. Follow: Bumble14_OS

Last edited by speedy43; 06-15-2010 at 03:55 PM.
Old 06-15-2010, 03:59 PM   #3
shh
Rookie

OVR: 1

It just a Demo...
Old 06-15-2010, 04:19 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by shh
It just a Demo...
I'm sure it will be the same in the final build. I seriously doubt they will make AI changes from demo to final.
Old 06-15-2010, 04:20 PM   #5
Banned

OVR: 49

Yep, its just a demo, the final product is going to be perfect and glitch free, just like always.

I'm glad we can remind everyone repetitively that this is just a demo, and everything will be perfect. We really know what were all talking about.

Ive said it before, you guys shouldnt judge NCAA by what your seeing and playing, judge it on what were telling you.....the game will be perfect, like always.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-15-2010, 04:35 PM   #6
Banned

OVR: 32

I believe there is a demo impressions link you can use to vent your anger sir.
Old 06-15-2010, 04:38 PM   #7
Hall Of Fame

canes21's Arena

OVR: 41

I'd say the CPU will player better in the full game when we have longer quarters. Shorter quarters tend to make the AI play poorly in past games, but its not going to be a major overhaul or anything.

― Plato
Old 06-15-2010, 05:07 PM   #8
MVP

Only1LT's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheelman990
Yep, its just a demo, the final product is going to be perfect and glitch free, just like always.

I'm glad we can remind everyone repetitively that this is just a demo, and everything will be perfect. We really know what were all talking about.

Ive said it before, you guys shouldnt judge NCAA by what your seeing and playing, judge it on what were telling you.....the game will be perfect, like always.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »