Home

Turn Back the Clock: 2000 Season Replay-A Subway Series

This is a discussion on Turn Back the Clock: 2000 Season Replay-A Subway Series within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 06-09-2010, 12:23 PM   #1
*ll St*r

Knight165's Arena

OVR: 56
Turn Back the Clock: 2000 Season Replay-A Subway Series

I'm currently working on a complete 2000 season replay set(in between working on the Classic Teams set).
Without a doubt this will be the most comprehensive set I've worked on to date.
It will include EVERY player who played in the 2000 season....rated....face...equipment and stances.
This set is meant to be played(but it doesn't have to be if you want to really try and re-write history) with 30 team control on in order to follow the season exactly with transactions.
I will also include a transaction page for each day, so that you can make the trades/releases/signings on the day it happened. I don't know if there is an injury list available anywhere though. Basically with this...what I do is .....buy an appointment book(that lists each date and then has 15 lines for your appointments)...and write the transactions in....check them off as I take that action....for instance....Melvin Mora will start on the Mets and Mike Bordick will start on the Orioles(every player will start on their original team in the set).....they were eventually traded for each other on July 28th. www.baseballreference.com has an excellent transaction page for each team to follow it online if you wish....eg.. http://www.baseball-reference.com/te...sactions.shtml..

I've so far completed(COMPLETELY )...the Baltimore Orioles and the Boston Red Sox.

If you have a suggestion for batting stance or pitching motion....if you could....put the

TEAM: PLAYER: STANCE/MOTION ....so I can copy/paste it to one place easily to do all at once easily.

Also....I could use a guy to look the set in progress over every few teams to give me some feedback on anything that I might get tunnel vision on.

I would LOVE...LOVE to do this for classic seasons...but without custom league options.....I just don't see it. Lobby SCEA for custom league setup...and we just might be able to replay the '94......'51.......'77......'65....whatever season!

Thanks....and I'm really looking forward to taking revenge on those damn Yankees!

M.K.
Knight165
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-09-2010, 12:30 PM   #2
Banned

OVR: 8
Re: Turn Back the Clock: 2000 Season Replay-A Subway Series

Thanks a ton! Go Cardinals! Will Clark!
Old 06-09-2010, 02:27 PM   #3
*ll St*r

Knight165's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by 417alum
Thanks a ton! Go Cardinals! Will Clark!
Ha...
Yeah...Baltimore traded EVERYONE except for the IronMan that year or 2001. Crazy.
They had some players on that team in 2000...I can't believe they did that poorly and had to dismantle.

M.K.
Knight165
Old 06-09-2010, 05:26 PM   #4
LETS GO METS!!!

Sheamazin's Arena

OVR: 29

Thank you Knight!!! I've been waiting for someone to make the 2000 Mets. This maybe the first time that I actually play all 162 games. Awesome man!!! I cant friggin wait!!!

You are the MAN!!!!
Old 06-09-2010, 06:40 PM   #5
Pro

Clarityman's Arena

OVR: 5

Oh wow this will be awesome.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-09-2010, 07:07 PM   #6
*ll St*r

Knight165's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarityman
Oh wow this will be awesome.
I may be biased...but yes .....it will be!
You my friend ....if you use the Red Sox...have a very good chance to overtake the Yankees. I think you needed just one more front line pitcher. Pedro was phenomenal that year. The wild card was out of the question.....so you gotta catch the W.S. winners.

M.K.
Knight165
Old 06-09-2010, 07:37 PM   #7
Pro

Clarityman's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight165
I may be biased...but yes .....it will be!
You my friend ....if you use the Red Sox...have a very good chance to overtake the Yankees. I think you needed just one more front line pitcher. Pedro was phenomenal that year. The wild card was out of the question.....so you gotta catch the W.S. winners.

M.K.
Knight165
I agree, for me personally that's the biggest selling point! I'm assuming Pedro will be rated like the phenom he was back then, and using him will be just plain fun for me. But also I really enjoyed the World Series that year and just playing Mets/Yanks in exhibition will be a blast! Really looking forward to this Knight!
Old 06-09-2010, 08:00 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 1

Alright, time to re-write history! The Brewers are going to be winners, with a young core of Geoff Jenkins, Richie Sexson, Ronnie Belliard, and Mark Loretta (kinda)! Man, I can't wait until this is done, thanks a bunch!

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »