Home

Please Sign for Authenticity

This is a discussion on Please Sign for Authenticity within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 06-02-2010, 04:26 PM   #1
Pro

Bolt957's Arena

OVR: 14
Please Sign for Authenticity

Well, since we all know that the greatest player in the NBA, indisputably, is on the cover of NBA 2K11 and we are all going to ask for things like classic arenas, uniforms, teams, shoes, gear, etc., we also need to ask for this: NBA on NBC! Starting up a game, you hear that classic theme song (Roundball Rock - John Tess) starting off and you see the NBC peacock and hearing Bob Costas calling the game, you will definitely feel like you just jumped back into the 90s in preparation to watch another classic basketball game witnessed in front of your very eyes. If you want NBA on NBC in NBA 2K11, sign this thread.

It's just a thought, I know their will be alot to go through to actually get this, but its worth a shot. (2K better give me credit for this if it goes through.)

Last edited by Bolt957; 06-02-2010 at 04:34 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-02-2010, 06:26 PM   #2
Banned

OVR: 2
Re: Please Sign for Authenticity

Slatti
Old 06-02-2010, 06:31 PM   #3
Banned

bulls23's Arena

OVR: 20

I'd like to have it built into the game, overlays and such. But I already have the music thanks to custom soundtracks.
Old 06-02-2010, 07:31 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 2

Would be nice!
Old 06-02-2010, 10:31 PM   #5
All Star

OVR: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolt957
Well, since we all know that the greatest player in the NBA, indisputably, is on the cover of NBA 2K11 and we are all going to ask for things like classic arenas, uniforms, teams, shoes, gear, etc., we also need to ask for this: NBA on NBC! Starting up a game, you hear that classic theme song (Roundball Rock - John Tess) starting off and you see the NBC peacock and hearing Bob Costas calling the game, you will definitely feel like you just jumped back into the 90s in preparation to watch another classic basketball game witnessed in front of your very eyes. If you want NBA on NBC in NBA 2K11, sign this thread.

It's just a thought, I know their will be alot to go through to actually get this, but its worth a shot. (2K better give me credit for this if it goes through.)
not enough $$$ to go around , i would be happy with more classic uniforms, teams, shoes, gear. I would like to see at least the boston garden and the forum and chicago staduim.

Would like to see all conf finals match ups in the game for the 60 years in the game give us the court and the unis and arena if something genric and well can make the players...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-02-2010, 10:40 PM   #6
Showtime

Jukeman's Arena

OVR: 46

LoL would be nice, but the game is going to be called NBA 2k11...

They have to improve a number of other things instead of being worried about stuff like having Chicago's old arena in the game...IMO of course..
Old 06-03-2010, 03:59 AM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 3

Do old arenas really matter at all? Just dress any random arena with older NBA ads and whatnot and you couldn't tell the difference in-game.

As long as the bugs and absurd choices decided on (Like how badly they crapped the bed with the My Player mode) are fixed, anything else is just a bonus.

Although getting rights to former players, coaches, etc is a great step forward. I hope that the contracts signed are multi-year or indefinite deals.
Old 06-03-2010, 08:30 AM   #8
All Star

OVR: 49

the last 2 games on pc have the The Forum in it, so maybe it will have old arenas to..

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »