Home

If Coaching Changes is in,What would make it right?

This is a discussion on If Coaching Changes is in,What would make it right? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 05-22-2010, 08:49 PM   #1
MVP

cowboy_kmoney's Arena

OVR: 11
If Coaching Changes is in,What would make it right?

Say, everybody I just wanting to know if coaching changes is in how would you al like to see it put i te game? Well myself I know something this big can be done wong if it doesnt get the small things that go with getting fired. And one of those things is being able to show other teams your resume on your career, This one of the things would like to be able to do is go and look at other coaches and how those coaches are doing and why they where fired.So everybody let me know what you would like to see it put in this year's game...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-22-2010, 09:16 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 29
Re: If Coaching Changes is in,What would make it right?

just copy CH2K8
Old 05-22-2010, 09:17 PM   #3
MVP

Kriech23's Arena

OVR: 17

What would make it right is if when you are coaching, lets say Troy and you go 10-3, you wouldn't get coaching offers from a 12-1 Penn St. team. The offers need to be more realistic and not as common. I hate getting offers from undefeated 5 and 6 star teams at ends of seasons with 2 star teams. IMO so unrealistic
Old 05-22-2010, 09:29 PM   #4
Rookie

The Gunslinger's Arena

OVR: 9

Head Coach plus an offensive coordinator and defensive coordinator (just like the two assistants in CH2k8) The coordinators not only help your players but play a role in recruiting as well.

The headlines and stories need to mention the coaches alot more often. For example, if a team is doing poorly, the headlines should say that the coach is on the hotseat. If a team is doing really well, the headlines should speculate about one of the coordinators leaving for a head coaching position. At the end of the season, you will be able to view a list of all the coaching changes and which spots have been filled or unfilled (just like CH2k8).

If AD mode is included in the game, then there has to more depth to hiring/firing coaches. First of all, you can offer coaches contracts with a base salary, bonuses, incentives/escalators, and buyout clauses. You can also hire away coordinators from other schools for the right price. Finally, it would be very cool if you could export coaches to Madden.
Old 05-22-2010, 09:56 PM   #5
MVP

cowboy_kmoney's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kriech23
What would make it right is if when you are coaching, lets say Troy and you go 10-3, you wouldn't get coaching offers from a 12-1 Penn St. team. The offers need to be more realistic and not as common. I hate getting offers from undefeated 5 and 6 star teams at ends of seasons with 2 star teams. IMO so unrealistic
I agree with this all the way, The only thing is coaches that do get job offers from the big schohat did well that season that coach should be going to other school or retiring. I feel they should show age and let coaches get old and retire.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-23-2010, 12:59 AM   #6
MVP

olemiss86's Arena

OVR: 12

I would like to see an option where you could start out as a position coach and work your way up to a HC position.
Old 05-23-2010, 01:03 AM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Gunslinger
Head Coach plus an offensive coordinator and defensive coordinator (just like the two assistants in CH2k8) The coordinators not only help your players but play a role in recruiting as well.

The headlines and stories need to mention the coaches alot more often. For example, if a team is doing poorly, the headlines should say that the coach is on the hotseat. If a team is doing really well, the headlines should speculate about one of the coordinators leaving for a head coaching position. At the end of the season, you will be able to view a list of all the coaching changes and which spots have been filled or unfilled (just like CH2k8).

If AD mode is included in the game, then there has to more depth to hiring/firing coaches. First of all, you can offer coaches contracts with a base salary, bonuses, incentives/escalators, and buyout clauses. You can also hire away coordinators from other schools for the right price. Finally, it would be very cool if you could export coaches to Madden.
this would be an awesome addition to the game, and makes you wonder why it hasn't been implemented yet, i'm not to big on ad mode though, because i feel thats going into an opposite direction from what ea is trying to accomplish. if you want to do contracts and everything just play madden.
Old 05-23-2010, 03:45 AM   #8
MVP

cowboy_kmoney's Arena

If coaching changes are in the game this year it just has to make sense all the way and not be unrealistic by having a coach that went 2-10 with a school and then head coach of a 5-6 star school. Come EA make this right and turn this game into the best NCAA ever to be put out..

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »