Home

Official "UFC Undisputed 2010" Impressions

This is a discussion on Official "UFC Undisputed 2010" Impressions within the MMA Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > MMA Forum
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 05-22-2010, 11:47 AM   #1
MVP

OVR: 22
Icon4 Official "UFC Undisputed 2010" Impressions

Several people have the full game so this is very necessary. Have at it guys.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-22-2010, 12:04 PM   #2
Hall Of Fame

Flightwhite24's Arena

OVR: 34
Re: Official "UFC Undisputed 2010" Impressions

Grant it I am not very good at this game, I will be the first to say I suck BIGTYME. I took Kimbo vs C Kongo on BEGINNER and got knocked the CUSSWORD out. Not once but twice. Digging this game
Old 05-22-2010, 12:19 PM   #3
MVP

COMMISSIONERHBK9's Arena

OVR: 19

hey flight it funny, i was doing good on beginner which shocked me. so i moved up to the next diffculit and so far havent loss yet. i think i might have to go up another level. i love this game. the gameplay is so much better from last year. they sold me once i saw create ppv lol. i love when sports game add that. hey smackdown take a hint lol. the rosters are updated. i love how they have a 2k feeling where there going to be updated info thats great. the online well the online is the online. i play against a memeber of the os board last night and got my *** whoop lol. theres was lag but i dont know if it was thq or me. i finally got him in the last match he was vera i was dan severn lmao. still cant submit ppl. i like how you can do 2 submission at the same time. havent figure out how to do that correctly. in the book it says hold l1 and click in the r3 button but everytime i do it it never transition into another submission. who got it for ps3? let start fighting lol
Old 05-22-2010, 12:44 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by COMMISSIONERHBK9
hey flight it funny, i was doing good on beginner which shocked me. so i moved up to the next diffculit and so far havent loss yet. i think i might have to go up another level. i love this game. the gameplay is so much better from last year. they sold me once i saw create ppv lol. i love when sports game add that. hey smackdown take a hint lol. the rosters are updated. i love how they have a 2k feeling where there going to be updated info thats great. the online well the online is the online. i play against a memeber of the os board last night and got my *** whoop lol. theres was lag but i dont know if it was thq or me. i finally got him in the last match he was vera i was dan severn lmao. still cant submit ppl. i like how you can do 2 submission at the same time. havent figure out how to do that correctly. in the book it says hold l1 and click in the r3 button but everytime i do it it never transition into another submission. who got it for ps3? let start fighting lol
You will realize that there are very good fighters here on the OS. Darlon is definitely one of them. Question for you (although I think I know the answer): CAF in PPV Mode is possible, yes? I wouldn't see why not but just double checking. Try subbing people with high sub offense rating vs low sub defense rating and check back in. I loved subbing people and maybe they changed it.
Old 05-22-2010, 12:46 PM   #5
Hall Of Fame

BlueNGold's Arena

OVR: 41

For the people with the game, are you guys always having your fights end in KO's or are you getting a decent amount of decisions, submissions and TKO's mixed in as well?

This is probably my single biggest issue with the demo (that basically every fight ends in a flash KO).

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-22-2010, 12:58 PM   #6
Hall Of Fame

Flightwhite24's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueNGold
For the people with the game, are you guys always having your fights end in KO's or are you getting a decent amount of decisions, submissions and TKO's mixed in as well?

This is probably my single biggest issue with the demo (that basically every fight ends in a flash KO).
I get KO'd every time. But I suck so that explains that
Old 05-22-2010, 01:37 PM   #7
MVP

COMMISSIONERHBK9's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueNGold

havent went to decisions yet but i been doing nothing but heavy hitting. go figure when i did guida vs sanchez it went to three rounds about to go decision and i ko sanchez lol.

havent did create ppv mode yet was waiting for my boy to come by to do that but i am for sure u can use anyone in yourppv. i like how you can do 8 12 or 16 matches and you can name it whatever you want. you can also ulpoad your ppv for others to download them.

i did notice that wiht submission i think they took out the mashing the buttons i think now you have to rotate the analog stick.
Old 05-22-2010, 01:59 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by COMMISSIONERHBK9
havent went to decisions yet but i been doing nothing but heavy hitting. go figure when i did guida vs sanchez it went to three rounds about to go decision and i ko sanchez lol.

havent did create ppv mode yet was waiting for my boy to come by to do that but i am for sure u can use anyone in yourppv. i like how you can do 8 12 or 16 matches and you can name it whatever you want. you can also ulpoad your ppv for others to download them.

i did notice that wiht submission i think they took out the mashing the buttons i think now you have to rotate the analog stick.
It's a bit more difficult this year, eh? I was playing the demo and I finally got one. It seems that subs are more for later rounds and first few rounds are rare.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > MMA Forum »