Home

My only request for MLB 11

This is a discussion on My only request for MLB 11 within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience
Closed Thread

Old 05-21-2010, 08:25 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 5
My only request for MLB 11

My only wish for 11 on top of what they have done in 10 is I hope when a pitcher takes a liner off the temple he at least acts like he has suffered an injury.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-22-2010, 12:07 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: My only request for MLB 11

i agree
Old 05-22-2010, 01:18 AM   #3
Banned

OVR: 13

on a positive note, i would like to see rain of all varieties and even rain delays and rain outs
Old 05-22-2010, 03:05 AM   #4
MVP

MatrixTN's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maynard
on a positive note, i would like to see rain of all varieties and even rain delays and rain outs
Seconded.
Old 05-22-2010, 09:34 AM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 6

Don't worry bout rain. Fix the issues w any player being hit w the ball and game keeps playing like nothing happened. These r gameplay killers.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-22-2010, 12:19 PM   #6
Banned

OVR: 60

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiteLordz
Don't worry bout rain. Fix the issues w any player being hit w the ball and game keeps playing like nothing happened. These r gameplay killers.
We've never had ball/fielder collision in the game. They put it in. I think most gamers do not look at this a a "game killer".

Many times the animation/contact is okay.

They now need to tweak it so that, perhaps, a ball of a certain part of the body results in a certain injury, however that might also mean your star pitcher is done for the year. But that might turn into a game killer too, lol.
Old 05-22-2010, 12:32 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 4

The amount of lines I've hit off the pitcher is incredibly high. I can't tell you how many times I have a man on 2nd or 3rd with two out and I hit a rocket off the pitchers leg that he somehow immediately grabs without a flinch and throws me out like 10 steps from first.
Old 05-22-2010, 12:59 PM   #8
Banned

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiteLordz
i hope your kidding. i agree that the ball off the pitcher happens to much, but it certainly isnt a game killer for me. it doesnt bother me at all and can make fielding interesting around the IF.

one thing i think should be fixed more than this is the cpu pick off attempts. I turn the slider for pickoffs down and while they dont pick off as much, they seem to always pick off when i lead off 1 step and they always seem to get me out cause my runner wont go back.

What bugs me most about this is that i have no control over this. i wish i was at least in control of making my player move back on a pickoff move. But this is the cpu doing this
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »