Home

Question about walk-ups?

This is a discussion on Question about walk-ups? within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 05-13-2010, 10:04 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 8
Question about walk-ups?

So when you edit a player he has 3 spots for walkup music, and relievers also have 3 spots for songs...so say i'm gonna use "simple man" for brian mccann in slot #1....do i put it only into slot #1 or should i also put it into slots 2 & 3...the reason i wonder is because if slots 2 and 3 are left at DEFAULT does that mean that 2/3 of the time it's going to play some default song from the game?

also wondering the same thing about relievers, i want it to play just ONE song everytime i call on a guy...why would i need 3 songs for one reliever?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-13-2010, 10:12 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Question about walk-ups?

you only have to put it in 1 slot and it will always play that song, as long as you leave the other two blank
Old 05-13-2010, 11:10 PM   #3
Banned

OVR: 60

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilsEve666

also wondering the same thing about relievers, i want it to play just ONE song everytime i call on a guy...why would i need 3 songs for one reliever?
I put heckles and cheers in the extra slots. For example, I might have a song for a relief pitcher in #1, then in #2 I put "Come on you guys" (from High Heat), and maybe, to add some humor "new pitcher please" (also from High Heat. It just adds more atmosphere. It cycles through them. For SF RP I have a song, then fog horns, ferry horns, stuff like that.
Old 05-14-2010, 09:45 AM   #4
True.

Chef Matt's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilsEve666

If I remember right there is only one slot for reliver entrance music. I may be wrong, and if I am do like the already suggested and just leave the rest blank, don't set them to default. The three slots you may be talking about are for batting walk-ups. I have sandman in one slot for Mo of the yanks and it plays everytime. Obviously I have no batter walk-up music for him lol.
The celebrity chef culture is a remarkable and admittedly annoying phenomenon. Of all the professions, after all, few people are less suited to be suddenly thrown into the public eye than chefs. We're used to doing what we do in private, behind closed doors.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »