Home

Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood

This is a discussion on Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood within the Non-Sports Gaming forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other > Non-Sports Gaming
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 05-05-2010, 09:19 PM   #1
RIP Brodie!!!

CaptainZombie's Arena

OVR: 49
Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood

Koaku

Quote:
While Ubisoft is busy teasing players via Facebook, we've got anonymous tipsters sending us images of the placeholder art for something called Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood. Ubisoft now confirms that this is indeed the next Assassin's Creed title.

Between this alleged placeholder art and a recent website registration for AssassinsCreedBrotherhood.com, we're pretty sure we've nailed down the name for the next game in the Assassin's Creed series. The box art features our friend Ezio, surrounded by a group of unknown asaassins, presumably representing the brotherhood that appears in the title, as well as the blurb on the back cover.

"Live and breathe as Ezio, now a legendary master assassin, in his struggle against the Templar order. Lead your own brotherhood of Assassins and strike at the heart of the enemy. Rome.

"And for the first time, take part in an innovative multiplayer layer allowing you to embody an assassin of your choosing and define their killing style.

"A never-before-seen online multiplayer experience.

"Lead your own brotherhood of assassins, as Ezio, and conquer Rome."

The art also features a sticker for a preorder exclusive multiplayer character, available only through GameStop. Who wants to bet its Altair?

The information on the box jibes with what we've heard so far about the next Assassin's Creed game, and the name certainly fits. Looks like it's coming to the PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, and PC. Hopefully that last one will do a better job with DRM than Assassin's Creed II did.

Of course, without official confirmation by Ubisoft, this is still filed under rumor, but it's a damn good one.

We've contacted Ubisoft for comment, and will update this post should they respond.

Update: An Ubisoft representative has responded, confirming the image as real.

"Ubisoft confirms the authenticity of this image and will provide more information next week."

You heard the rep, more details on Assassin's Creed Brotherhood next week. Stay tuned!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-05-2010, 09:24 PM   #2
#DoYourJob

Beantown's Arena

OVR: 61
Re: Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood

Multiplayer assassin battleground = could be incredibly fun or incredibly stupid.
Old 05-05-2010, 10:43 PM   #3

SouthernBrick's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Longhorn
Multiplayer assassin battleground = could be incredibly fun or incredibly stupid.
Agreed.

Can't wait to see what online looks like, If It's actually true. I'm thinking It can be really good. At least If the online is fun(If there is a online) I won't have to trade the game as soon I beat like any other adventure game I play without online multiplayer.
Old 05-11-2010, 03:25 PM   #4
Bang-bang! Down-down!

Flawless's Arena

OVR: 28

More Assassin's Creed Brotherhood Details

Quote:
According to a fact sheet released by Ubisoft the game will feature an over 15 hour single-player campaign set in the city of Rome. Here Ezio will "Recruit and train promising young Assassins. Deploy them across the city as you see fit, or call upon them to aid you in your quests."

Some of the returning characters include Leonardo Da Vinci, Machiavelli, and Caterina Sforza. There will also be new and returning gadgets including poison darts, double blades, guns, parachutes, and a new take on the flying machine.

Perhaps the most interesting bit of information is the addition of character classes, each with their own skills and weapons.
Old 05-11-2010, 04:31 PM   #5
The buzz is palpable now!

sportznut02's Arena

OVR: 32

I love the Assassin`s Creed series so this definitely has my attention. Assassin`s Creed is probably right behind Metal Gear as my favorite non sports series.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-12-2010, 12:31 AM   #6
Live your life

Gotmadskillzson's Arena

OVR: 49

I got an email the other day from Ubisoft.....

Asking me to join the templars.......Showed me a video of the game with the Dr guy talking over head during the video and showed me some the weapons......

Game comes out November 1st

Some more expanded info from Gamestop pre-order page:

MASTER THE POSSIBILITIES – As Ezio, a legendary Master Assassin, experience over 15 hours of single-player gameplay set in the living, breathing, unpredictable city of Rome.
LEAD A LEGENDARY BROTHERHOOD – Recruit and train promising young Assassins. Deploy them across the city as you see fit, or call upon them to aid you in your quests.
EXPERIENCE A RICH HISTORICAL TAPESTRY – Collaborate with real historical characters such as Leonardo da Vinci, Niccolo Machiavelli and Caterina Sforza.
WIN THE HEART OF A CITY – Use your hard-won currency to revitalize the crumbling capital city. Rally the citizens to your cause and unlock extra factions and missions.
DEPLOY SECRET WEAPONS – Devastate your enemies with poison darts, parachutes, double hidden blades, hidden guns, and an advanced flying machine.
MEMORABLE MULTIPLAYER – Choose from multiple authentic character classes, each with their own signature weapons and killing moves. With richly-detailed maps and a wide variety of unique multiplayer modes, you’ll never fight the same way twice.
Old 05-12-2010, 12:01 PM   #7
08 Mets! One Year Older!

thornie's Arena

OVR: 7

That screenshot of the Colosseum looks amazing. The thought of carrying out assassination missions in each level of the Colosseum is just awesome.
Old 05-12-2010, 06:38 PM   #8
Strike Hard and Fade Away

Fresh Tendrils's Arena

OVR: 51

So, does this progress the Desmond story at all?

« Operation Sports Forums > Other > Non-Sports Gaming »