Home

All I can say is..WOW

This is a discussion on All I can say is..WOW within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 04-27-2010, 08:58 AM   #1
Pro

ChampIsHere42's Arena

OVR: 6
All I can say is..WOW

I have been getting Madden the day of its release for years now. I have been with all of you who get so disappointed that we waited so long for this hyped up game and then it turns out to be a let down. Last year, I got the game at the midnight release, played it for 2 weeks max, and traded it into GameStop. It was a good game, I just got bored with it. I cannot see this being the case this year. I think Ian and the crew got the message that we're tired of being disappointed year after year and stepped it up big time this year. Last year's game seem to be a starting game for this year. It seemed to be a setup to build upon for Madden 11.

I've been watching all of the interviews and reading the blogs, and from all of that, this sounds like it's going to be the greatest Madden game released. I know all of you are gonna say, well how can you say that now when there's still a little over 3 months until release date? It sounds like they've done ALOT of things to this year's game. Locomotion, Gameflow, Turbo is now off, Presentation details, all of that stuff is just insane. Usually we would be lucky to have 2 of those features in a release. I think with the turbo off, it's going to take the step into the great EA Sports games like NHL 10. Gus Johnson is going to make this game so exciting with probably the best commentary put into Madden.

Also, one of the cool features I just took from a video interview was the Gameflow feature. This feature is perfect for me. I think it's going to make the game alot more realistic. The people who like to use specific plays and cheese with them probably won't like this but you can still pick your own plays if you want. They also said that you can put your headset on and you can hear the offensive coordinator upstairs telling you what play you're running and what to look for from the defense..etc. That is just one more step in making this the most realistic football game ever.

I'm bummed that I got rid of my Madden 10 game because all I want to do is play Madden now and I can't wait until the release. Right now is the point where EA releases all the information about the new game and gets us all excited for the release that we can't stand waiting anymore. All I can say is from everything I'm hearing right now, Great Job Ian and everyone else that worked/is working on Madden 11!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-27-2010, 09:04 AM   #2
MVP

OVR: 16
Re: All I can say is..WOW

We will see.....
Old 04-27-2010, 09:08 AM   #3
GO PACK GO

PlatooN's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChampIsHere42
I'm bummed that I got rid of my Madden 10 game because all I want to do is play Madden
Don't be sad dude, i feel the same way you do. I haven't sold my copy yet and i tried to play it the other day, Then was re-introduced to CJ, Jackson and Turner all running for 2300+yards. I couldn't shut the game back off quick enough.
Old 04-27-2010, 09:52 AM   #4
Banned

OVR: 12

so it seems you have learned nothing. let the game speak for itself, not the press junkets and bullet points. to do that you will have to wait until you actually get to play the game.
Old 04-27-2010, 12:10 PM   #5
Banned

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by beastwork
so it seems you have learned nothing. let the game speak for itself, not the press junkets and bullet points. to do that you will have to wait until you actually get to play the game.
I disagree, I think Madden 10 was a good game. It was a massive improvement over the othe Next Gen Madden games!! And Know Madden 11 will rock!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-27-2010, 12:18 PM   #6
WAT

Mr. Franchise's Arena

OVR: 33

I see this same thread every year....
Old 04-27-2010, 12:25 PM   #7
Banned

OVR: 12

madden 10 was the first time i laid eyes on a current gen madden. so I guess i don't have the "well its better than madden 09" perspective to make me feel all warm and fuzzy.

just saying reserve your exuberance for August
Old 04-27-2010, 12:45 PM   #8
Banned

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Franchise
I see this same thread every year....
I see this same type of response with the signature below.....every...year.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »