Home

Favorite team or Random team

This is a discussion on Favorite team or Random team within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 04-21-2010, 06:04 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
Favorite team or Random team

for franchise what does everyone do..every year im the red sox but this year im playing as an NL team..the sox just have a boring team this year lol what does everyone else do
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-21-2010, 06:26 PM   #2
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62
Re: Favorite team or Random team

play with my favorite team..the St.Louis Cardinals. I couldn't even imagine playing as anyone else.

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals
Old 04-21-2010, 07:54 PM   #3
Rookie

Kobe24MVP's Arena

I play with my white sox. like the poster above me i couldnt stand playing as another team
Old 04-21-2010, 09:14 PM   #4
MVP

BleacherCreature's Arena

OVR: 16

For some reason with baseball games I get bored using the Yankees. I start seasons with them but then tire of it and start using a not so good team. I often end up using the Royals for some reason, maybe secretly hoping George Brett will make a comeback.
Old 04-22-2010, 01:34 AM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleacherCreature
For some reason with baseball games I get bored using the Yankees. I start seasons with them but then tire of it and start using a not so good team. I often end up using the Royals for some reason, maybe secretly hoping George Brett will make a comeback.
I'm the same way with the Orioles. Last year they were the only team I used, and I was so friggin' excited for 10 to come out so guys like Matusz, Bergesen, Hernandez, and Tillman would have signature delivery styles, and Adam Jones would finally get his own batting stance. Unfortunately, none of the above happened. There isn't a delivery in the game that looks anything like Matusz' and he's my favorite player on the team. I just can't stand using him without his proper delivery.

And seriously, Jones? Yeah he sucks at the moment but the guy was an all-star and a gold glover last year. You're telling me he doesn't get a signature stance but Nolan Reimold does? I don't get it.

Anyways, I've been trying out some other clubs.

Rockies: Fun for a little while because of all the young studs and for some reason Coors Field has some of the best lighting effects in the game.

Twins: Fun because of the new stadium but not enough interesting players, mainly in the rotation.

Pirates: Awesome stadium and Andrew McCutcheon but that's it.

Now I'm trying out the Dodgers and while I'm having a good time with them I'mt empted to give the red birds a try. It'd be nice to have a dominant clean up hitter like Pujols and TWO top of the rotation pitchers.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-22-2010, 08:28 AM   #6
MVP

redsrulenc's Arena

OVR: 8

In two words: Cincinnati Reds.
Old 04-22-2010, 09:28 AM   #7
Rookie

ootherocoo's Arena

I'm and Yanks, and Mets fan. But the Yanks are too easy to play with in the game, and it gets a bit dull. So I play with the Mets. I can't bring myself to play with anyone else. It's such a long season , and you need to enjoy playing it, our you'll quit it half way through.
Old 04-22-2010, 10:32 AM   #8
Pro

GOBLUE_08's Arena

OVR: 10

I usually pick between the same 3 teams every year. Pirates, O's and Mariners. I run two different Franchises at times, one that i play alot of games and one that i sim all the games.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »