Home

Dynamic Season "My Playoffs"

This is a discussion on Dynamic Season "My Playoffs" within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 04-18-2010, 01:53 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
Dynamic Season "My Playoffs"

I have a question. I have been playing the dynamic season all season and have the Rockets in the #1 seed.

I played my first game yesterday, trying to play my second game today. I have no idea where to load my playoffs. It seems if I got back to "My Playoffs" it is going to re-start the playoffs again. I went to "Load" and it isn't there at all. I have the autosave on, so it has to be somewhere.

Can anyone help me?

edit - nevermind. When you go to "My Playoffs" the pop-up makes it seem that it is going to start the playoffs over again, but it actually loads where you left off. Something that might need to be tweaked for next year.

edit - Well, after some examination, the rosters weren't updated so LeBron, D Wade, Kobe, Jamal Crawford, Kevin Garnett were all on injured reserve when I started the playoffs. I started it during the Bulls/Celtics game. I guess I can go into game modes and create the playoffs over, but kind of hurts when I played the entire Dynamic Season to get to this point and the rosters weren't correct.

Last edited by dskillz; 04-18-2010 at 03:10 PM. Reason: Found the solution
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-20-2010, 07:37 PM   #2
NBA LIVE Producer

iminurbase's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Dynamic Season "My Playoffs"

I see the problem here... we set it up so Playoffs uses the DSEA update from when you started them. Since someone could start the playoffs at any time and finish them at any time, it didn't make sense to use the daily roster update. The problem is for people like you who started the playoffs with the final regular season roster now has the roster with LeBron sitting, etc.

Pre-game you can reset the rosters to the defaults. I'll think of a better solution for this.
Old 04-21-2010, 01:15 PM   #3
NBA LIVE Producer

iminurbase's Arena

OVR: 21

I spoke too soon... Dynamic Season playoffs use the latest synergy roster. The problem is for the first day of the playoffs you are using the last roster from the regular season. This should be fine now.
Old 04-22-2010, 07:28 AM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 1

Hello,

I have a question with the synergy roster. I have the Knicks against the Celtics on the 1st round and on game 2 I see KG as a starter, wasn't he supposed to be suspended for that game? Hence should not be on the lineup? Also eventhough most of the players in the Knicks are injured (T-Mac, Harrington...) if I'm using them in the my playoffs will there be updates as to when they can comeback? Or since they were already injured at the end of the regular season it will be carried over into the my playoffs line up until it's over? BTW any updates for the sneakers?

Thank you.
Old 04-23-2010, 01:48 PM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by iminurbase
I spoke too soon... Dynamic Season playoffs use the latest synergy roster. The problem is for the first day of the playoffs you are using the last roster from the regular season. This should be fine now.
Thanks for the response!

I'll try to continue my playoffs tonight and report my results in this thread. Hopefully the roster are corrected. Playing the next round without the stars wouldn't be cool.

I really did enjoy the Dynamic Season this year though. It was something that kept me playing the entire season.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-24-2010, 10:42 PM   #6
Rookie

Reporting back as I said.

I tried it tonight, Saturday. It worked perfectly. Even had Brandon Roy coming off the bench as he played off the bench today.

Good Stuff!

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »