Home

Will Knight's Roster..?

This is a discussion on Will Knight's Roster..? within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 04-05-2010, 08:49 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Will Knight's Roster..?

Will Knight's rosters fix the player potential issue? And has anyone heard if they are close to release?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-05-2010, 08:59 PM   #2
sk
God's Son.

sk's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Will Knight's Roster..?

Quote:
Originally Posted by brewers828
Will Knight's rosters fix the player potential issue? And has anyone heard if they are close to release?
Oh my goodness do you not see the sticky thread at the top!??!?!?!?!

Go there and look through 1 page and you will get both of your answers

But since you are obviously too lazy to do so.....

Release date: NOne. He is aiming for tonight
Potential: If you are referring to too many A pitchers, then probably.
Old 04-05-2010, 09:08 PM   #3
Banned

OVR: 3

He did say as recently as this past Saturday, I believe that he was shooting for late this evening, so be patient. If not tonight, then possibly tomorrow. Either way, we owe him a huge debt of gratitude for doing what he's doing. And the other guys helping on the project too.

As for your other question, I'm not 100% positive on this, but I know he did intend to address the player potential at some point. If I'm not mistaken, (I very well could be) he said the initial rosters would have all of the major/minor league players accurately on the correct rosters, and their correct stats/attributes. The 1st update (next week sometime?) would include the corrected player potentials and also have all of the minor league player's faces correctly represented. Remember, these rosters take a long time and certain aspects take priority over others.
Old 04-05-2010, 10:16 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 0

Basically dude, Knight's (and Company) roster will do everything, even your laundry.
Old 04-05-2010, 10:23 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by lukewill12
He did say as recently as this past Saturday, I believe that he was shooting for late this evening, so be patient. If not tonight, then possibly tomorrow. Either way, we owe him a huge debt of gratitude for doing what he's doing. And the other guys helping on the project too.

As for your other question, I'm not 100% positive on this, but I know he did intend to address the player potential at some point. If I'm not mistaken, (I very well could be) he said the initial rosters would have all of the major/minor league players accurately on the correct rosters, and their correct stats/attributes. The 1st update (next week sometime?) would include the corrected player potentials and also have all of the minor league player's faces correctly represented. Remember, these rosters take a long time and certain aspects take priority over others.
Ill be honest I am ridiculous borderline OCD at making the players I add in as lifelike as possible moving around potential players to match and spending plenty of time on batting stance, face, equipment you name it.

I am also relieved to find this site and I hope Knights roster delivers what I dont have time to do myself and hate doing since well every player update by SCEA ruins what I tried to do.

But as for why your quote is quoted I would encourage Knight with his roster to just wait and get potential right in one scoop because the problem is if you fix everything and everyone is named but the potentials dont match up well it totally handicaps you next time. What I mean is basically your not totally at square 1 again but you might as well be.

So please Knight if you read this just take your time and do it right the first time cause me personally if I named everyone and got stats right but didnt look at potential the first time I would dread the work I would have to do to go back and fix this.

Which brings up the biggest wishlist I have LET US EDIT THE HOT ZONES/COLD ZONES AND PLAYER POTENTIAL OURSELVES AS PART OF EDITING SCEA.....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-06-2010, 03:03 AM   #6
MVP

myghty's Arena

OVR: 31

Man, with all this crying for Knight's roster from these noobies I hope that the rosters become corrupt so NO ONE gets them... Seriously.

PS5/PSN: myghty
Old 04-06-2010, 03:07 AM   #7
Banned

OVR: 6

Ridin said he would have them out by midnight, and oh.......it's after midnight. Maybe tomorrow
Old 04-06-2010, 03:07 AM   #8
Don't Trust Influencers

ChubbyBanana's Arena

OVR: 46

Your Questions have been answered, so I'm gonna close this up to avoid this thread going somewhere it shouldn't.

Twitch Stream
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »