Home

My all time rosters

This is a discussion on My all time rosters within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 04-04-2010, 01:25 AM   #1
MVP

bhrangerfan0809's Arena

OVR: 2
My all time rosters

Alright, i've been working on some all time rosters which are basically compilations of each teams all time greats (this does include if someone played his majority of career playing with a team that is now defunct and went on to become another team - such as Walter Johnson being put on the Twins) I've finished all of the AL's starting fielders but not all of their bullpens. I've had limited progression on NL teams, i'm currently on the NL East, although i have finished the Cubs starting fielders. So far, these appearances seem pretty well done to me, and i would love for all of the feedback possible via this thread.

The name for the file is SLIMS ALL TIME ROSTER and is now on sportsconnect roster vault.

also take note that any players whose number is retired and is not already in the game will have a different number than they actually did when they played (Mantle for example).

I put a lot of work into this and used the Neyer/James guide to pitchers to get the pitcher's repertoire correctly. Some AL east pitchers may not have the exact pitches though. Anyway, check it out and comment. Thanks.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-04-2010, 04:47 AM   #2
Rookie

Re: My all time rosters

Can you please post your rosters here,for those of us that don't have access to the vault. Thank you.
Old 04-04-2010, 02:40 PM   #3
MVP

bhrangerfan0809's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by animal829
Can you please post your rosters here,for those of us that don't have access to the vault. Thank you.
I'll see what i can do. And for those with access to sportsconnect, please download the rosters and critique them in this thread.
Old 04-04-2010, 06:32 PM   #4
MVP

bhrangerfan0809's Arena

ok here's a more updated one than the one currently in the roster vault. It has all starting fielders through the NL east and the Brewers, Astros, Cubs, and Reds starting 9.
Attached Files
File Type: zip saveddata1.zip (583.9 KB, 38 views)
Old 04-05-2010, 09:01 AM   #5
td7
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhrangerfan0809
ok here's a more updated one than the one currently in the roster vault. It has all starting fielders through the NL east and the Brewers, Astros, Cubs, and Reds starting 9.
I actually think these rosters are pretty good, great job man, there are afew players not in there ie...Pete Rose for the Reds but, its still a good set.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-05-2010, 09:22 AM   #6
MVP

bhrangerfan0809's Arena

Check 3rd base.
Old 04-05-2010, 02:34 PM   #7
Rookie

I'd like to dl these but I can't find them on sportsconnect. I see the slim current roster but not the alltime ones. What page are they on please?
Old 04-05-2010, 04:50 PM   #8
MVP

bhrangerfan0809's Arena

I uploaded them yesterday or the day before, so u should check by date.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »