Home

Another...All Time roster (New and Improved)

This is a discussion on Another...All Time roster (New and Improved) within the NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 04-02-2010, 06:22 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Another...All Time roster (New and Improved)

A few months ago Mr. Brunson released his own All Time roster. While it was pretty good, it had some bugs in it (probably caused by one of 2K's patches), and the ratings are too jacked up and inconsistent. I thought his project was dead until he released a new roster about a week ago. But by that time, I was already in the process of creating my own All-Time roster. And now, I give you the result.

I hesitate to say that it's "finished" because it's far from perfect, and there's still room for improvement. I hope I can get some feedback on players that should be added/removed (I'm at the CAP limit). Most of the created players on it are downloaded from 2kShare, as well as many from PortlandBlazer's rosters. So I'd like to thank the following users whom I downloaded multiple players from for making this possible.

real 2k insider - The base roster.
PortlandBlazer
mrbrunson
BookOfThel78
oattacks
MessenjagMatt
o 4Q2 o
ThunderTrucks29
titoreaall
BxMore Killa

With that out of the way, I'll get to the players. Before anyone asks/complains, yes there are duplicate players. The point is to have the best/most notable 12-15 players in each team's history. By that criteria, Shaq for example, would be on the Magic, Lakers, and Heat. If you don't want duplicates, you can always remove them.

If anyone really wants a list of players, I can post one, but I don't feel like typing all of that at the moment.Please, download. You will not be disappointed.

On 2kShare
Gamertag: Snoop Dogg 4

MAY 7TH UPDATE:

Thanks to all those who left feedback on the previous roster. I have an updated version now on 2kshare. With this one I made a bunch of minor edits, and added some custom teams including the 92 Dream team, 08 Redeem team, All 2000s east and west teams, and an all ABA team.

The following players have been added:

Cliff Hagan
Bailey Howell
Gene Shue
Bob Dandridge
Walter Davis
Alvan Adams
Phil Chenier
Clyde Lovellette
Zelmo Beatty
Wayne Embry
Sam Lacey
Scott Wedman
Tom Gola
Jeff Mullins
Fred Brown
Neil Johnston
Swen Nater
Campy Russell
Jim Chones
Byron Beck
Roger Brown

2KShare search Gamertag: Snoop Dogg 4

Last edited by tmacfan54; 05-07-2010 at 08:43 PM. Reason: Updated
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-04-2010, 02:34 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 7
Re: Another...All Time roster (New and Improved)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmacfan54
A few months ago Mr. Brunson released his own All Time roster. While it was pretty good, it had some bugs in it (probably caused by one of 2K's patches), and the ratings are too jacked up and inconsistent. I thought his project was dead until he released a new roster about a week ago. But by that time, I was already in the process of creating my own All-Time roster. And now, I give you the result.

I hesitate to say that it's "finished" because it's far from perfect, and there's still room for improvement. I hope I can get some feedback on players that should be added/removed (I'm at the CAP limit). Most of the created players on it are downloaded from 2kShare, as well as many from PortlandBlazer's rosters. So I'd like to thank the following users whom I downloaded multiple players from for making this possible.

real 2k insider - The base roster.
PortlandBlazer
mrbrunson
BookOfThel78
oattacks
MessenjagMatt
o 4Q2 o
ThunderTrucks29
titoreaall
BxMore Killa

With that out of the way, I'll get to the players. Before anyone asks/complains, yes there are duplicate players. The point is to have the best/most notable 12-15 players in each team's history. By that criteria, Shaq for example, would be on the Magic, Lakers, and Heat. If you don't want duplicates, you can always remove them.

If anyone really wants a list of players, I can post one, but I don't feel like typing all of that at the moment.Please, download. You will not be disappointed.

On 2kShare
Gamertag: Snoop Dogg 4
Hey great roster!!! I was at the same crossroad myself with the CAP limit I know there is alot of players you would love to add but can't one thing I did to my roster that I would add to yours is the adjustment of years pro and age of players to there prime years on the that they are on. If you played to some of the players on the association "which sucks because they replace players with generic players" they retire after the season so I ajusted them.
Old 04-04-2010, 03:39 PM   #3
MVP

GaryT531's Arena

OVR: 19

oattacks has some really good cap's. I am in the process of creating my own 1992-93 roster, and I am downloading the best available cap's for each player online, and his are the ones that I really do not ever need to edit to make look more realistic. his charles barkley is the best i have seen
Old 04-04-2010, 11:17 PM   #4
Pro

OVR: 8

Missing some good players for Cavs, Net, Kings, Clippers/Braves.

KCRoyals
Old 04-05-2010, 07:20 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 1

@GaryT
I agree, oattacks players are usually pretty good looking, but the ratings are all over the place. That can be easily fixed though.

@KCRoyals
Who do you have in mind.

Cavs: Chones, Campy Russell?
Nets: Billy Paultz, Melchionni
Kings: Sam Lacey, Scott Wedman, Wayne Embry, maybe Maurie Stokes or Vlade?
As for the Clippers, I don't really know if there's anyone worth using a CAP spot on, maybe Swen Nater.

The team that is missing quite a fair amount of players is the Warriors, mostly because no one seems to want to make Warriors caps. This includes: Neil Johnston, Tom Gola, Purvis Short, Jeff Mullins, and maybe a few others if I can make space.

Some other notable players that I plan to probably add:
Cliff Hagan
Bailley Howell
Gene Shue
Bob Dandridge
Walter Davis, Alvan Adams, and Dick Van Arsdale on the Suns
Byron Beck
Phil Chenier
Harry Gallatin
Carl Braun
Clyde Lovellette
Zelmo Beatty

Obviously, since I'm at the CAP limit, I'll have to make some tough decisions on who team keep and who to get rid of. I think some teams currently have more than 12 players, so I'll probably delete some of the inactives, if they're not being put to use. Also some duplicates will have to go (Who needs multiple Ron Harpers?).

Please leave feedback on any players you'd like to see added.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-05-2010, 08:07 PM   #6
Pro

Clippers/Braves-- PG Ernie DeGregorio-- short career made the Braves the great running team. He needs to be on the floor with McAdoo and Randy Smith. Also need C Swen Nater, SF Jim McMillan and PF Garfield Heard.

Nets-- PG Brian Taylor

Cavs--- C Jim Chones, SF Campy Russell, PF Jim Brewer

Kings -- C Sam Lacey, SF Scott Wedman, SG/SF Nate Williams, SG Ron Boone

Warriors -- Purvis Short, Phil Smith, Charles Johnson

Sonics SG Fred Brown

Pacers SF Roger Brown

Just a few names off the top of my head

KCRoyals
Old 04-05-2010, 08:11 PM   #7
Pro

I prefer not having the same player on multiple teams. I would just make the tough choices. It would free up room for other players. If this was the greatest teams roster, I could see having Jabbar and Chamberlain on more than one team.

Just my opinion. I did a roster set for an NBA game called Jump Shot Basketball. I loved playing with that set.

KCRoyals
Old 04-05-2010, 08:22 PM   #8
gtm
M*t*l F*r*v*r

gtm's Arena

OVR: 18

Would it be possible for you to post the teams and players so we can see what you have? We then could give some input. Thanks.

CLICK ME==> NY Mets Dynasty Page

I'm the only person on the planet that says sports games AI should be tested in cpu/cpu mode

U.S. Navy Veteran (Disabled Vet)

"Life, Liberty, And Pursuit Of All Who Threaten It"

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters »