Home

Profile Not Loading?

This is a discussion on Profile Not Loading? within the NCAA Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > NCAA Basketball
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 03-23-2010, 05:54 PM   #1
MVP

jr86's Arena

OVR: 9
Profile Not Loading?

Has anyone had this happen? Basically i have had the game 2 wks or so with no probs. But tonight as i loaded it up it went to the select favorite school screen which i thought was strange but didn't worry too much. However when i went to check my gameplay/visual settings etc they had all been reset to the default ones. I checked my profile and it was still there from my last save. I tried loading it up but the default settings remained.
I have deadlycanes rosters saved and they load up fine as well as my saved dynastys and tournaments it is just the profile that does not seem to be working.
I have tried deleting it and creating a new one and even went as far as uninstalling the game but still the profile does not work even though i can clearly see the save and it loads up like it is supposed to.
I am totally confused at this point can someone help me out
I am on PS3 btw
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-25-2010, 01:40 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: Profile Not Loading?

this just happen to me mayb a few wks ago... everytime i turn on the game now the fav school screen pops up, but its still saving my sliders i use, but its really weird

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > NCAA Basketball »