Home

what half length u play on ?

This is a discussion on what half length u play on ? within the NCAA Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > NCAA Basketball
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 03-22-2010, 11:23 PM   #1
Rookie

crb236's Arena

OVR: 3
what half length u play on ?

im running a dynasty and if i play on 10 min cant play subs if i play on 20 they are stats are way too high i mean i had 7 guys with plus 10 points in the first half btw im missouri... i scored 121 on vanderbelt on all american which time would let me play some subs and still get realistic stats
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-22-2010, 11:39 PM   #2
Banned

OVR: 10
Re: what half length u play on ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by crb236
im running a dynasty and if i play on 10 min cant play subs if i play on 20 they are stats are way too high i mean i had 7 guys with plus 10 points in the first half btw im missouri... i scored 121 on vanderbelt on all american which time would let me play some subs and still get realistic stats
I play on 16 min halfs. Have you adjusted the fatigue slider any? If its on default(50) then players never get tired. You need to turn it up a lot to get players subbing.
Old 03-22-2010, 11:47 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 2

I play 20 minutes halfs I'm playing with St. Francis of PA in my dynasty but have used Penn, Canisius, and Loyola-Chicago in quick games. I work the ball around to get an open look and I'm getting decent stats and scores. Number of shots is a bit on the high end though. 52 to 66 for me and around 56 to 75 for the computer.

I've had a lot of games where both teams scored in the mid 60s to low 70s. Playing with Loyola or against high tempo opponents tends to push the scores into the 80s on average.
Old 03-22-2010, 11:50 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by WAFFLEPWN069
I play on 16 min halfs. Have you adjusted the fatigue slider any? If its on default(50) then players never get tired. You need to turn it up a lot to get players subbing.

You can also try lowering the game speed a bit. That way players are a bit slower coming up the court at a more realistic pace.
Old 03-23-2010, 12:01 AM   #5
Banned

OVR: 21

20 minute halves and I get very realistic stats. I have games in the 50's then i have games in the 70's and a few in the 80's
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-23-2010, 08:29 AM   #6
Rookie

crb236's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by WAFFLEPWN069
thanks im using blue varsityies sliders right now but i put them on after i made this but anyway thanks
Old 03-23-2010, 04:52 PM   #7
Rookie

ianlast's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by travis72
20 minute halves and I get very realistic stats. I have games in the 50's then i have games in the 70's and a few in the 80's
This. I'm recreating the NCAA tourney right now...had a 67-37 game (Duke vs. Ark.-Pine Bluff) and a 98-89 game (Marquette vs. Washington in a barn-burner, every shot was falling and Acker had 11 assists in a losing cause lol).
Old 03-23-2010, 06:41 PM   #8
MVP

Kriech23's Arena

OVR: 17

15 minute halves. Pretty realistic stats, except for team rebounding. It seems a little low, but everything else seems about right.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > NCAA Basketball »