Home

College Basketball Gaming in the Future

This is a discussion on College Basketball Gaming in the Future within the NCAA Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > NCAA Basketball
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 03-21-2010, 07:50 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
College Basketball Gaming in the Future

Is there any chance that 2k sports will now pick-up the college basketball series since its competitors have dropped the game over at EA, i really wish just any1 would make a college basketball game i dont care if its inifinity ward or sony just make a college basketball game.

NFL-Eagles
NBA-Sixers and Nuggets
MLB-Phillies
NHL-Flyers
NCAA Basketball-Syracuse
NCAA Football-Boise State and Florida
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-21-2010, 11:22 PM   #2
Pro

whittleboy615's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: College Basketball Gaming in the Future

Oh, yeah. There's a chance alright.

Old 03-21-2010, 11:23 PM   #3
Pro

whittleboy615's Arena

OVR: 16

Apparently, it really depends on how much the CLC is willing to drop the price of their license.
Old 03-22-2010, 03:35 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 3

haha love the picture

NFL-Eagles
NBA-Sixers and Nuggets
MLB-Phillies
NHL-Flyers
NCAA Basketball-Syracuse
NCAA Football-Boise State and Florida
Old 03-22-2010, 07:56 PM   #5
Go Titans..

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixersrock18
Is there any chance that 2k sports will now pick-up the college basketball series since its competitors have dropped the game over at EA, i really wish just any1 would make a college basketball game i dont care if its inifinity ward or sony just make a college basketball game.
If someone is going to make a College Basketball Game, it needs to be better than College Basketball 10. Why bother if it's going to be terrible?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-22-2010, 11:55 PM   #6
Banned

OVR: 21

I doubt this happens but i would like to see EA do 2 things. First put out a patch and fix some minor issues with this game including letting us put Tattoes on players. 2 continue the dynamic updates and maybe if possible patch in some missing teams, not sure if thats possible. If they would do this it would go a long way to patching there reputation which is pretty much shot after dumping on loyal customers with this game. I also know there are a lot of us that also buy NBA live and were not to happy with the BS dynasty mode this year. These things have made me want to buy 2k and say the hell with EA and I have always bought EA basketball games on a yearly basis.
Old 03-22-2010, 11:59 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by travis72
I doubt this happens but i would like to see EA do 2 things. First put out a patch and fix some minor issues with this game including letting us put Tattoes on players. 2 continue the dynamic updates and maybe if possible patch in some missing teams, not sure if thats possible. If they would do this it would go a long way to patching there reputation which is pretty much shot after dumping on loyal customers with this game. I also know there are a lot of us that also buy NBA live and were not to happy with the BS dynasty mode this year. These things have made me want to buy 2k and say the hell with EA and I have always bought EA basketball games on a yearly basis.
Yea, it is pretty goofy that the Atlantic Sun only has half of its teams. I wanted to play as Florida Gulf Coast too. Oh well.
Old 03-23-2010, 12:04 AM   #8
Banned

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by 433tom
Yea, it is pretty goofy that the Atlantic Sun only has half of its teams. I wanted to play as Florida Gulf Coast too. Oh well.
Yep EA has always screwed us on this. I wonder if we will ever see a game as deep as 2k8 was. EA could at least give us the ability to build teams to plug into the game. I sometimes think they like pissing us off,lol

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > NCAA Basketball »