Home

TRUE-Madden10 Franchise Update *after the draft*

This is a discussion on TRUE-Madden10 Franchise Update *after the draft* within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 03-21-2010, 03:34 PM   #1
GO RAYS!!!

daniverson1973's Arena

OVR: 18
TRUE-Madden10 Franchise Update *after the draft*

just fyi everyone,

i will have an exact, tried & true, franchise file update after the draft in early may i'd assume

it'll have ALL draft picks for each team, and any significant UDFA's

it'll have ALL freeagency movement between now and then

so in about 5-6 weeks look for the file here, as my son says "its the bomb", i plan on making it so good, it'll be hiroshima-quality (no racy offense to anyone,hehe)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-25-2010, 09:02 PM   #2
GO RAYS!!!

daniverson1973's Arena

Re: TRUE-Madden10 Franchise Update *after the draft*

just a final follow-up on this as we have a month before the real draft
my plans are to redo my franchise in some ways:

-i need to go back to mid-season where i made a simulation-error and go from there, its important to have the teams have the exact win-loss records in order to have to correct 2010 season opponents so when you go forward with the 2010 season you have correct scheduling for each team

-im going to turn salary cap off

-i have several versions of draft classes so i may tweak it a little depending on how the real draft turns out (i.e.-some de's that get drafted will play OLB, some will play DE, same with DT's, some will play 3-4 end ,etc.etc.etc.) + there will be your selection surprises of course

-theres a chance i may even start over and may some adjustments to my 'master-roster' in order to have a few players (adam jones, donte stallworth, etc.etc.) this is a big maybe as i'd have to go thru the import-testing all over again

all these decisions i will make after the draft and i confidently expect it to be a masterpiece

cheers
Old 03-29-2010, 01:55 PM   #3
GO RAYS!!!

daniverson1973's Arena

update-

been working on the redeux:

decided to keep salary cap on
the reason is the salary cap will be back on in 2011 in real life and this time i will sign players to their correct contract tenders instead of hurrying through and signing them to whatever
i did some testing with this on my '2010draft' file and found that the teams signed more players if not ALL the rookies if they had roster-room (55-player limit) and cap-room

i downloaded the newest version of ea's madden rosters and rerated over half the players based on position changes and other various factors (progression/regression)

the icing on the cake is i redid my entire draft class! and its even better!

i moved some players around and edited some ratings (LeFevour, Best, Benn, Iupati, Okung, M.Wright, etc.etc.-muchmuchbetter)
(i.e. good chance J.Hughes gets drafted as a DE but his coverage ratings are hiked so if he moves to OLB he'll be rated good still)
moved some TE's and RB's to FB, moved to OL around, same with defense
only so many players make the import-cut so i had to move players around so that everyone ranked a 6th round pick and better make the cut

just not sure if i'll get this out before or after the draft
1-im resimulating the season again, but quicker this time
2-im going to sign and resign players to correct contracts so there is no problem with cap and draft

the big reason simulating the season correctly (and not carelessly) is, if you dont, your teams 2010 opponents wont be correct, the win-loss records have to be exact

and btw, im not competing with anyone , i do this for fun and share for the social aspect

more details to follow, in fact if this takes a while, i'll post all of my rookies with OVR-ratings included in a spreadsheet again
just working on the season right now
Old 03-29-2010, 08:02 PM   #4
Rookie

str8ty's Arena

OVR: 5

that would be sweet if you get a fi;e before the draft and after the draft so wat is lafveours new draft round
Old 03-30-2010, 02:20 AM   #5
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by daniverson1973
update-

been working on the redeux:

decided to keep salary cap on
the reason is the salary cap will be back on in 2011 in real life and this time i will sign players to their correct contract tenders instead of hurrying through and signing them to whatever
i did some testing with this on my '2010draft' file and found that the teams signed more players if not ALL the rookies if they had roster-room (55-player limit) and cap-room

i downloaded the newest version of ea's madden rosters and rerated over half the players based on position changes and other various factors (progression/regression)

the icing on the cake is i redid my entire draft class! and its even better!

i moved some players around and edited some ratings (LeFevour, Best, Benn, Iupati, Okung, M.Wright, etc.etc.-muchmuchbetter)
(i.e. good chance J.Hughes gets drafted as a DE but his coverage ratings are hiked so if he moves to OLB he'll be rated good still)
moved some TE's and RB's to FB, moved to OL around, same with defense
only so many players make the import-cut so i had to move players around so that everyone ranked a 6th round pick and better make the cut

just not sure if i'll get this out before or after the draft
1-im resimulating the season again, but quicker this time
2-im going to sign and resign players to correct contracts so there is no problem with cap and draft

the big reason simulating the season correctly (and not carelessly) is, if you dont, your teams 2010 opponents wont be correct, the win-loss records have to be exact

and btw, im not competing with anyone , i do this for fun and share for the social aspect

more details to follow, in fact if this takes a while, i'll post all of my rookies with OVR-ratings included in a spreadsheet again
just working on the season right now
Nice bro... Can't wait. Btw a little friendly competition never hurt nobody lol ;-)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-30-2010, 10:49 AM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 0

Sounds good man.... Maybe EA should hire you? For real tho... lol j/k

I'm looking forward to these as well because we are huge fans and play 4 player Madden on the regular. Keep up the good work~

GO BEARS!
Old 03-30-2010, 09:47 PM   #7
GO RAYS!!!

daniverson1973's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatjoejr2001
Nice bro... Can't wait. Btw a little friendly competition never hurt nobody lol ;-)
lol
yah right, but i do what i do.

ive read that someone thinks "we are competing" so i'll go as far to say maybe 'he or she, is competing' but i seriously am not, i do this cuz i love it and share it cuz i love too

i'd never dream of charging for it or creating a website to charge for it

the only rosters ive ever paid for and understand why a fee would be charged is the 'NAMED DEFAULT NCAA ROSTERS' when they come first out
that takes weeks to do and i have no problem whatsoever with that
Old 04-01-2010, 02:31 PM   #8
Rookie

str8ty's Arena

Re: TRUE-******10 ********* Update *after the draft*

when is this out

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »