Home

2 small features I miss from PS2/XBOX

This is a discussion on 2 small features I miss from PS2/XBOX within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 03-13-2010, 06:58 PM   #1
MVP

ZoneKIller's Arena

OVR: 18
2 small features I miss from PS2/XBOX

1.The ability to edit a players body.It's in the create a player so I dont see why we cant do it to players already in the game? I like Jay Cutler but I just cant play with him.He looks nothing like he does in real life.Sure his face does,but his body is way to small.His helmet need to be tilted down too.

2.The ability to be fired! If we could be fired it would up the replay ability at least to VERY HIGH.In this day we build a team to be Super Bowl bound,or we go season over season over season with losing records.Shoot,sometimes I just sim the first couple seasons to build my team the way I want.No need to worry about losing.Theres no penalty or consequences for having losing seasons.Who cares if I lose every game,I cant be fired or forced to move.Talk about keeping Madden in the console all year long...Yeah if this was in the game it prob woulnt leave the PS3.

I still dont see why it would be so hard to add this to the game.Especially the ability to edit body types.Thats already in the game in the create a player option.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-14-2010, 12:51 AM   #2
Nothing to see here folks

oneamongthefence's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: 2 small features I miss from PS2/XBOX

I agree.
Old 03-15-2010, 11:36 PM   #3
Banned

OVR: 8

I miss the gameplay and QB Vision
Old 03-16-2010, 12:17 AM   #4
Banned

OVR: 14

I'll second this ... also a "coach edit" so we can change the head coach to ourselves if we like.

I'd also love to see stadium editing as in having the ability to completely redo our team's stadium. If they added that I would immediately take over the Lions and create an outdoor stadium for them ... then try to bring them back to their glory days of the 50's when ALL football teams played outdoors (as it should be)!
Old 03-16-2010, 12:44 AM   #5
Pro

OVR: 10

i think it should somewhat mirror the NCAA football series. Where you can add or remove owners/coaches at the beginning of the season. Then to add to this, borrow A LOT of ideas from Head Coach where each action actually effects the owner's view on how well you are doing. The goals were awesome, anywhere from obtain an upgrade at DE to not draft a bust in the first three rounds
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-16-2010, 01:39 AM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by albert_24
I agree.
+1
Old 03-16-2010, 03:06 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 1

Jay Cutler looks like a young child ready for naptime when wearing the white Bears jerseys in Madden 10. He needs a flak jacket and a whole lot of bulk.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »