Home

Milwaukee Brewers Stance/Delivery Edits

This is a discussion on Milwaukee Brewers Stance/Delivery Edits within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 03-04-2010, 04:20 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 4
Milwaukee Brewers Stance/Delivery Edits

I'm a little surprised McGehee has his own stance, and Escobar and Gamel don't. I used Russell Branyan for Gamel last year, anyone have any better ones? Also, anything for Escobar? I haven't found one yet.

Any pitching deliveries need to be changed?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-04-2010, 08:08 PM   #2
SHOW TIME!!

The Kid 24's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: Milwaukee Brewers Stance/Delivery Edits

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brewhaha
I'm a little surprised McGehee has his own stance, and Escobar and Gamel don't. I used Russell Branyan for Gamel last year, anyone have any better ones? Also, anything for Escobar? I haven't found one yet.

Any pitching deliveries need to be changed?
Esky - I'm using Bengie Molina right now
Gamel - Cesar Izturis (actually pretty accurate)

LaTroy Hawkins def needs a different delivery but I haven't found one for him yet. And maybe Carlos Villanueva? Claudio Vargas? David Riske? Todd Coffey? Manny Parra? Any ideas?

Do you have a different stance for Gomez? I really don't like the one they have for him, I was thinking of maybe using Jarrod Saltmacchia (or however you spell it) stance. What you think?
Old 03-05-2010, 02:13 AM   #3
Legend

Tommyklaid's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince of Milwaukee 28

LaTroy Hawkins def needs a different delivery but I haven't found one for him yet. And maybe Carlos Villanueva? Claudio Vargas? David Riske? Todd Coffey? Manny Parra? Any ideas?

Do you have a different stance for Gomez? I really don't like the one they have for him, I was thinking of maybe using Jarrod Saltmacchia (or however you spell it) stance. What you think?

LaTroy Hawkins = Generic 62
  • The Elder Scrolls V: SKYRIM - XBOX SERIES X
Old 03-05-2010, 12:47 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince of Milwaukee 28

The only pitchers I've used so far are Gallardo, Hawkins, and Coffey. They seem fine to me. As far as Gomez, I haven't seen him bat much in real life to make a determination.
Old 03-06-2010, 07:22 PM   #5
Best in the World

BDKiiing's Arena

OVR: 23

if i remember what it looked like from 09, i am pretty sure than Gen-39 is Jim Edmonds stance. and Im using michael young for zaun. I am wondering if anyone has any delivery edits for pitchers like butler, burns, dillard and so on.
as for equipment
Prince-sleeves long, all white gloves, black framed glasses, orange lens, natural stain bat
Zaun-sleeves long, no gloves, black top of bat, bottom natural stain
Weeks-3/4 sleeves, wide wristband with number on left arm
Hart-long sleeves
McGehee-white wrist tape on both wrists
Schowenweis-3/4 sleeves
Gerut-3/4 sleeves
Dillard-3/4 sleeves
Butler-has been wearing a phiten sleeve on his right arm in S.T. so i gave him a 3/4 sleeve on his right arm
Parra-high socks
L. Cruz-3/4 sleeves
Inglett-long sleeves
Edmonds-all black glove

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-07-2010, 01:00 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 1

For the record, Gomez's stance is pretty much accurate, and I haven't really found a better one for him. I'm pretty surprised they don't have a stance for Escobar since everyone knew he'd be the starter this year, and they had a good month or so of him starting in the Majors to study his stance and get it right. As for Gamel, c'mon, his stance isn't even that hard to make. He stands still! But, I think Jason Lane is a good stance for Gamel. At least, that's what I used for him all last year. I don't even know if Lane's is still on the game...
Old 03-07-2010, 03:51 PM   #7
Best in the World

BDKiiing's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sage439
For the record, Gomez's stance is pretty much accurate, and I haven't really found a better one for him. I'm pretty surprised they don't have a stance for Escobar since everyone knew he'd be the starter this year, and they had a good month or so of him starting in the Majors to study his stance and get it right. As for Gamel, c'mon, his stance isn't even that hard to make. He stands still! But, I think Jason Lane is a good stance for Gamel. At least, that's what I used for him all last year. I don't even know if Lane's is still on the game...
no its not

Old 03-07-2010, 04:16 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdolski
no its not
Yeah, just found that out while searching for it on the game. That sucks, though, because that was a pretty good stance for Gamel.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »