Home

Why so many issues?

This is a discussion on Why so many issues? within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 03-02-2010, 05:39 PM   #1
Rookie

burnsy128's Arena

OVR: 2
Why so many issues?

First, I'd like to say I have purchased every MLB the show game since arriving on the PS3, including 2010. I know people are going to try and find every glitch/bug possible on day one, but it seems like there are some very obvious issues out of the box this year. My question is why? It isnt like this year saw some huge new innovative feature, graphics engine or player models. This year was supposed to be all about fine tuning an already great game. But teams trading players on your franchise team without notice, screwed up player potential ratings. These are issues that I truely find hard to believe could not have been caught before release. Hell, I knew something was up way before the game came out when I saw a pic of John Lesters potential as a C. A game that roots itself in getting the little things right, I am very surprised about all these issues that have already come up.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-02-2010, 05:48 PM   #2
Banned

OVR: 25
Re: Why so many issues?

Quote:
Originally Posted by burnsy128
First, I'd like to say I have purchased every MLB the show game since arriving on the PS3, including 2010. I know people are going to try and find every glitch/bug possible on day one, but it seems like there are some very obvious issues out of the box this year. My question is why? It isnt like this year saw some huge new innovative feature, graphics engine or player models. This year was supposed to be all about fine tuning an already great game. But teams trading players on your franchise team without notice, screwed up player potential ratings. These are issues that I truely find hard to believe could not have been caught before release. Hell, I knew something was up way before the game came out when I saw a pic of John Lesters potential as a C. A game that roots itself in getting the little things right, I am very surprised about all these issues that have already come up.
Some of it is warrented...Most is nit picking. ...Im sorry, but the gripe over potential is kinda silly to me as we can just change it ourselves whenever we want, but its great they will fix it (meaningless to me).

I grabbed it this afternoon and cant wait to settle in and PLAY....The game.
Old 03-02-2010, 05:49 PM   #3
Wolverine Soldier

Jackdog's Arena

OVR: 37
Re: Why so many issues?

We have a Bugs and Glitches thread for this.
NCAA:Michigan Wolverines.
F-1: Ferrari.

It's been a while OS. Hope all are doing well!
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »