Home

Reds Fans who have the Game...rosters?

This is a discussion on Reds Fans who have the Game...rosters? within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 03-02-2010, 11:34 AM   #1
Rookie

Hipster-Doofus's Arena

OVR: 4
Reds Fans who have the Game...rosters?

So, fellow reds fans, are the reds rosters accurate? Do they have Chapman and orlando at SS? How good, and or bad for that matter, are some of the players rated...... Votto, phillips, bruce, rolen, edinson, baily, cueto etc....

I'm getting the game later today after work, but I'm dying to find out who the reds are going to fair this year.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-02-2010, 11:56 AM   #2
Rookie

03MstGT290's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Reds Fans who have the Game...rosters?

I'm waiting for the game to be delivered, so I can't wait to check out the Reds roster either!
Old 03-02-2010, 12:21 PM   #3
Immense Dimension

electrickeeper's Arena

OVR: 12

No Chapman (unless he's under a generic name in the minors).

Cabrera is at SS, so that's a plus.

Cordero is the highest rated player, followed by Phillips, Votto, Cabrera, Rolen.

Harang is the top SP, and it looks like Arroyo and Volquez have similar ratings.

It's sorta hard to tell the ratings without having a number for it, just the little ratings gauge.

- Playstation Football Association Career(online manager mode)
Old 03-02-2010, 12:37 PM   #4
Rookie

Hipster-Doofus's Arena

That stinks there is no chapman, we have to find out if he's in the game at all. Considering Chapman may be the best your pitching prospect in the game, I'd say it's rather important to find out where he is, and if not how to create him.
Old 03-02-2010, 12:48 PM   #5
LADetermined

ShowTyme15's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hipster-Doofus
That stinks there is no chapman, we have to find out if he's in the game at all. Considering Chapman may be the best your pitching prospect in the game, I'd say it's rather important to find out where he is, and if not how to create him.
He wont be in the game until he pitches in the Majors during the regular season. That's how it works for prospects.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-02-2010, 12:58 PM   #6
Rookie

Hipster-Doofus's Arena

Oh thats right, I forgot about this. He's not a part of the MLBPA until he pitches in a game, sorry for the ignorance. Same thing last year with Cueto.

Well now that we have our answer, I guess the next thing to do is create him with the proper attributes pitching style etcc....

Anyone already do this?
Old 03-02-2010, 01:04 PM   #7
MVP

OVR: 26

I was a bit disappointed with the contracts. Ramon Hernandez, Orlando Cabrera, and Scott Rolen all had 10 million contracts for 1 year(if I remember correctly), which is a lot more than their current contracts.
Old 03-02-2010, 01:21 PM   #8
Rookie

Hipster-Doofus's Arena

well I know cabrera is on a 1 year contract, I'm not sure about the others. I believe Rolen is as well but not 100%, as far as their pay I'm not sure on that.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »