Home

Players for OS Full Minors

This is a discussion on Players for OS Full Minors within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 02-24-2010, 06:47 PM   #1
Resident Scout

ksig24's Arena

OVR: 20
Players for OS Full Minors

Ok Community!

I have just about finalized the list of players that will be included in the OS Full Minors.

I want to open the forum to those who may have information on a player that they want to see in the game as well as requests.

If you request a player, please have some good info on the player just in case I dont already have pertinent information on that player.

My list grows daily because certain players are good players, but not considered prospects.

The list I have as of now has 523 players minus 89 SCEA guys already included in the original rosters which leaves us 434 total guys as of now. I will be open to suggestions from all.

Have at it fellas!

Just ask if a player is included and I will promptly respond with some info.

Thanks all,
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-24-2010, 06:53 PM   #2
Resident Scout

ksig24's Arena

Re: Players for OS Full Minors

There are also 21 Japanese players and FA's including Yu Darvish, Wagner Mateo and others.

There were also Grant Desme and Angel Villalona included.

So now we can actually possibly add another 20 or so players if needed.
Old 02-24-2010, 09:20 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 2

Is Cody Overbeck included?

He's a 3b prospect for the Phillies. 2009 was his first full year in the minors and he played for the Phillies' High A team in Clearwater, FL.
Old 02-24-2010, 10:01 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 5

What Detroit Tiger prospects do you plan on having? The top prospects I would like to see in no particular order are: Casey Crosby, Jacob Turner, Austin Jackson, Ryan Stieby, Andrew Oliver,Casper Wells,Wilkin Ramirez, Daniel Fields,Cody Satterwhite,Robbie Weinhardt, and Gustavo Nunez. Again I want to thank you for putting in the time and effort for this project.
Old 02-24-2010, 10:06 PM   #5
Rookie

MarkyMark78's Arena

OVR: 3

I'm probably just not seeing it but who is doing the rosters for all teams including AAA, AA, and A teams?? I know for Madden it was Tovarich999 for the PS3, which is what I have. Just curious to know who's locker or under what PSN ID will have some good accurate minor league rosters that are available once the game comes out? I'm a San Diego Padres fan so minor league players are pretty much essential to me and my Franchise Mode lolol. I guess I'm curious to see if guys like Donavan Tate, Everett Williams, Allan Dykstra, Drew Cumberland, Dexter Carter, James Needy and Keyvius Sampson just to name a few will be on these rosters.

Last edited by MarkyMark78; 02-24-2010 at 10:10 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-25-2010, 12:58 AM   #6
Resident Scout

ksig24's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcthiel
Is Cody Overbeck included?

He's a 3b prospect for the Phillies. 2009 was his first full year in the minors and he played for the Phillies' High A team in Clearwater, FL.
No Overbeck, but this is what I am talking about. What I have on him is that he has plus raw power and is a gamer. He is atop the 3B depth chart for the Phills too prospect wise. Would you like to see him added?
Old 02-25-2010, 01:03 AM   #7
Resident Scout

ksig24's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewz23308
What Detroit Tiger prospects do you plan on having? The top prospects I would like to see in no particular order are: Casey Crosby, Jacob Turner, Austin Jackson, Ryan Stieby, Andrew Oliver,Casper Wells,Wilkin Ramirez, Daniel Fields,Cody Satterwhite,Robbie Weinhardt, and Gustavo Nunez. Again I want to thank you for putting in the time and effort for this project.
Andrew, all are included
Old 02-25-2010, 01:08 AM   #8
Resident Scout

ksig24's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkyMark78
I'm probably just not seeing it but who is doing the rosters for all teams including AAA, AA, and A teams?? I know for Madden it was Tovarich999 for the PS3, which is what I have. Just curious to know who's locker or under what PSN ID will have some good accurate minor league rosters that are available once the game comes out? I'm a San Diego Padres fan so minor league players are pretty much essential to me and my Franchise Mode lolol. I guess I'm curious to see if guys like Donavan Tate, Everett Williams, Allan Dykstra, Drew Cumberland, Dexter Carter, James Needy and Keyvius Sampson just to name a few will be on these rosters.
You will be pleasantly surprised by our Padres. I love the stadium and have always enjoyed the farm system. My high school teammate came up with them until he blew out his elbow. Funny that my friend is their trainer too..

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »