Home

Idea to Make Kicking More Rewarding in Madden 11

This is a discussion on Idea to Make Kicking More Rewarding in Madden 11 within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 02-20-2010, 06:23 PM   #1
MVP

OVR: 38
Idea to Make Kicking More Rewarding in Madden 11

In my opinion kicking field goals in Madden is way to easy, so I have an idea for Madden 11. They should remove the kicking arrow and make you aim it left or right when you start to kick. Kind of like what some people do now, but the problem with that is it is harder with good kickers. So for kickers with high accuracy the developers should make it where you don't need to aim it as far left/right.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-20-2010, 06:46 PM   #2
Banned

OVR: 8
Re: Idea to Make Kicking More Rewarding in Madden 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by DerkontheOS
In my opinion kicking field goals in Madden is way to easy, so I have an idea for Madden 11. They should remove the kicking arrow and make you aim it left or right when you start to kick. Kind of like what some people do now, but the problem with that is it is harder with good kickers. So for kickers with high accuracy the developers should make it where you don't need to aim it as far left/right.
Nope they should just go back to classic Madden style with press button and stop on power and press button to stop on accuracy. The worse the kickers accuracy was. the smaller the box u had to stop in. Tired of playing ppl with Janikoski and he can hit 65 yard kicks, while in real life he has the worst accuracy ever.
Old 02-20-2010, 07:44 PM   #3
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tick32
Nope they should just go back to classic Madden style with press button and stop on power and press button to stop on accuracy. The worse the kickers accuracy was. the smaller the box u had to stop in. Tired of playing ppl with Janikoski and he can hit 65 yard kicks, while in real life he has the worst accuracy ever.
O ****. I completely forgot about that....You just jogged my memory thanks and yes that was awesome kicking mechanics.
Old 02-20-2010, 07:49 PM   #4
MVP

OVR: 55

APF method is the best!

M - I - N - N - E - S - O - T - A
Old 02-20-2010, 07:58 PM   #5
Go Titans..

OVR: 34

Quote:
That would be nice. In game winning situations, if its like a 40 yard Field Goal, you lose, its impossible to miss them.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-20-2010, 09:22 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 6

Bump bump bump!

This is a small upgrade that would have big reward!

Old style +1!

if you want to really turn it up add the heart beat effect(using the vibration from the controller) when its to win a game. That make my friends so nervous like real life. Soooo fun
Old 02-20-2010, 09:31 PM   #7
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cnada
Bump bump bump!

This is a small upgrade that would have big reward!

Old style +1!

if you want to really turn it up add the heart beat effect(using the vibration from the controller) when its to win a game. That make my friends so nervous like real life. Soooo fun
Yea that was awesome!
Old 02-21-2010, 01:41 AM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
I much prefer the stick compared to using a button press. Pressing a button for field goals is way too oldschool for next-gen.
I think perhaps if they included the accuracy box into the analog stick kick meter, that would be much better. That way long field goals would be much harder as you would have to get your swing right and you would have to be in the accuracy box.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »