Home

Infamyice's NBA 2k10 Realistic Sliders (Pro/All-Star/Superstar/HOF)

This is a discussion on Infamyice's NBA 2k10 Realistic Sliders (Pro/All-Star/Superstar/HOF) within the NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 02-14-2010, 03:55 PM   #1
MVP

infamyice's Arena

OVR: 7
Infamyice's NBA 2k10 Realistic Sliders (Pro/All-Star/Superstar/HOF)

Infamyice's Realistic Slider

~ Realistic Gameplay
Sliders has been created solely by me (Infamyice). Since the debut of NBA 2k10, with only the necessary tweaks and twerks, this slider is fine tuned for gameplay, statistics, and scores.

~ With these sliders, you're able to play on Pro, All-Star, Superstar, & Hall Of Fame difficulty levels. For realistic statistics, it recommended to play 12 minute quarters. AI playmakers are a bit smarter with decisions and for both user and CPU, shots are harder to knock down.

(Note: To juice out the best effects of these sliders, I recommend playing with one position, allowing your teammate's AI to use full effect of the user's tendencies)

***RULE***
The only rule to make these sliders work at full effect is to play with strategy and patience. This is a sim game after all.

Gameplay

Difficulty: Pro, All-Star, Superstar, or Hall Of Fame
Quarter Length: 12 Minutes
Fatigue: On
Injuries: On
Clutch Factor: On
Real Player FT%: On
Game Speed: 50
Free Throw Difficulty: 65

NBA Rules
Charging Foul: 90
Blocking Foul: 80
Reaching Foul: 20 (Reason for low setting is tendency related)
Shooting Foul: 95
Loose Ball Foul: 85

Game Sliders
(Note: You will only see the selected sliders I tuned, everything else is at default)

Offense (U/C)
Inside Shot Success: 25/25
Close Shot Success: 35/35
Mid-Range Success: 40/40
3PT Success: 50/40
Layup Success: 55/55
Dunks in Traffic: 15/10

Defense (U/C)
Steal Success: 35/35

Attributes (U/C)
Strength: 60/40
On-Ball Defense: 60/35
Blocking: 20/15
Offensive Awareness: 45/35
Defensive Awareness: 70/75
Offensive Rebounding: 35/20
Defensive Rebounding: 70/90
Clutch Factor: 15/15

Tendencies (U/C)

Take Inside Shots: 15/10
Take Close Shots: 20/15
Take Mid-Range Shots: 80/90
Take 3PT Shots: 60/40
Attack The Basket: 35/30
Look For Post Players: 55/60
Throw Alley Oops: 10/10
Attempt Dunks: 30/25
Attempt Putbacks: 55/60
Comment Fouls: 40/40
Playing Passing Lanes: 60/55
Go For On-Ball Steals: 5/5
Contest Shots: 80/45
Backdoor Cuts: 60/70

Here are some cam pics of the E.O.G. statistics between the Pacers & Wizards

You can also go here to my 2k page and check the blog for some box scores.

Any questions about the sliders, feel free to drop. Feel free to leave feedback/post your statistics if satisfied.

Last edited by infamyice; 02-14-2010 at 04:44 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-14-2010, 09:04 PM   #2
Strategy

OVR: 36
Re: Infamyice's NBA 2k10 Realistic Sliders (Pro/All-Star/Superstar/HOF)

Thanks for sharing. I'll try to test out.
Old 02-15-2010, 09:09 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 3
Angry Re: Infamyice's NBA 2k10 Realistic Sliders (Pro/All-Star/Superstar/HOF)

Very interesering. But question why some of your sliders r more than the CPU and vice versa. And then I'm looking at some of the stats like fast breaks r too low. NBA average for fast breaks r 8-24 pts a game. Turnovers too high. NBA average is 11-15 turnovers a game. And then u have fg attempts that is something like 68 and 75. NBA average for fg attempts r 77-86 fg attempts. Not saying anything is wrong with sliders but for real stats NBA wise I don't know.

Last edited by lyrical god; 02-15-2010 at 09:12 AM.
Old 02-15-2010, 09:47 AM   #4
MVP

infamyice's Arena

That's just one game you're looking at. User sliders are higher than CPU because if played on Hall Of Fame, the CPU can run up the score on you very quickly if not playing defense very good. It's also higher due to teammate's AI. Playing with one person on the court still gives you the command to shoot or pass via teammate, when command, the sliders take effect, if not, AI take smarter shots. But everything isn't going to be pin point realistic. Some teams shoot 5pts more than the actual team do per game. (i.e. knicks shooting 101.37(i think) in actuality, but in my association, they're shooting 96-97ppg). Fast breaks, must admit, it is a little too low, but still it all depends on the players who are capable to run fast breaks. Depending on how well you play defense, you can make a team play half court all game instead of run-n-gun like the hawks and warriors. But too many fast breaks will also result to high pip with the post game. Far as turn overs, not every one of them are steals, some or out of bounds, brick shots going out of bounds (i.e. Pacer's foster shoot 3's when he's not suppose to at all). Most mistakes are taken credit by rookies and very low rated players, so you got to take that into credit. FG attempts, like I said, you're just looking at one stat. They all vary, but still close to realistic. Back in the 90s, they use to score 20-30 pts in the 1st quarter. Today, they shoot for 20-28,29 pts as an average. And that's what I was aiming for per quarter with user AND CPU. FG attempts don't mean nothing, it just shows who shot more or less, but the score system runs the same. I appreciate the feedback on the sliders none the less.

Last edited by infamyice; 02-15-2010 at 09:53 AM.
Old 02-15-2010, 06:59 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 3
Angry Re: Infamyice's NBA 2k10 Realistic Sliders (Pro/All-Star/Superstar/HOF)

Ok cool. The most important thing that u said that I defititnitley agree on and I try to get this across to other people that u can't go by one game. If your stats r the same every game that's whack. But I was only going by the game u posted. And when u say real stats I'm going by NBA stats which I know very well. And when u say fg attempts don't mean nothing to me it means someone is not playing good d unless it goes into overtime or double. 100 fg attempts someone has the skill to shoot and score at will right? Because if the CPU shoots that much guaranteed there hitting at least 40 to 45 and that means 100 PTS being scored every game including 3's some and ones and fts altogether. But it's good to have different stats that r real every game which makes it more fun and unpredictable. That's how I have my slider set. Now I c where your coming from in having slider greater than CPU and vise versa. Good looking.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-15-2010, 07:08 PM   #6
MVP

infamyice's Arena

Nah, FG attempts means something as far as the effect of the sliders goes, but it doesn't mean nothing to me personally. Not all teams shoot the same amount of FG attempts. With these sliders, you can jack up 100 FG attempts and hit 30-40 at the most if careless, maybe much less. But the CPU defense isn't like NBA Live's defense, where you can break down 2-3 defenders at once or where you can blow by one guy and 1 or 2 other guys attempt to defend AFTER the ball is in the air. NBA 2k defense, as you already know, you got to work through or around it, which brings a realistic amount of FG attempts for a sim game. But just like in reality sports, I made sure in this game that all stats vary, yet stay next to dead on realistic if not realistic. That's why I'm so confident with these sliders, anybody can use these with any difficulty (except rookie) and still get realistic stats.
Old 02-15-2010, 11:59 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 1

sliders for pc?
Old 02-16-2010, 12:01 AM   #8
MVP

infamyice's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by alec
sliders for pc?
360, ps3, & pc

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »