Home

Navy Dynasty

This is a discussion on Navy Dynasty within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 02-05-2010, 12:58 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
Navy Dynasty

I am going to start a dynasty with navy. I want to mix things up and play with an option team. Any suggestions for recruiting and playing with navy?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-05-2010, 11:08 AM   #2
Rookie

hawkeye2188's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Navy Dynasty

A fast qb obviously. I sturdy RB that can be switched to a FB, unless you come across an epic FB in recruiting.
Old 02-06-2010, 12:39 AM   #3
Banned

silentrob's Arena

OVR: 1

If you are going flexbone, you probably also want your halfbacks that play on the wings to have some run blocking skills, as they are basically a tight end when the play is coming to their side and they have to block a linebacker.
Old 02-06-2010, 03:25 AM   #4
Rookie

King_CEPS_11's Arena

OVR: 1

QB- Look for speed, break tackle, and accuracy. Normally I find the best ones are athletes. Usually they have a pretty fast qb that is an actual qb, but the faster guys are athletes

FB- I either sort the HBs by bench press or squat and take on of the better guys that have a high bench/squat and they usually come out as a good FB, or I look for a fast TE because they have the same skill set as a FB but can run better.

HB- I like to get the fastest guys I can here. Also good break tackle and carrying are very important, but I really value speed because 90% of these guys carries are going to be on the perimeter. Good blocking is a plus as they will be blocking often, but it's hard to find a good runner that can block.

TE- Pretty much I go for the best run blocker here, but I don't recruit TEs hard because they are seldom used.

WR- Here I either do one of two things. I will either go for a guy that is just really fast because he can stretch the d, or I will take a good TE that can run and move him to WR because this will be very beneficial as far as blocking on the perimeter, thus creating your big plays. Obviously you aren't gonna throw to these guys a great amount but you want them to make the catch when you do, so catching ability is important as well.

OL- This one is simple. I look for the best run blockers I can get. I will see who has the best run block and as long as he is decent at pass block I will go for him.

Hope this helps and good luck

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »