Home

anyone disapointed about the Madden Halftime blog?

This is a discussion on anyone disapointed about the Madden Halftime blog? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 02-03-2010, 06:03 PM   #1
MVP

OVR: 15
anyone disapointed about the Madden Halftime blog?

Here is a recent twitter post from Ian Cummings, "Made good progress on the #MaddenHalftime blog today. Looking like we're not going to talk new features - more about the team & vision."

That is soo disappointing and just . I can't think of a more boring topic than that. I mean it would have been fine last year when we didn't know who the dev team was and what their vision is. But it's been a year, we all know who the team is and what their vision is. COME ON MAN!

"yes, the blog will be different than just a re-hash of last year. I think it's pretty interesting stuff, but i'm biased."

Here's another interesting point. I think that they are still working on those features from last year's blog that never made it into the game which may be why they aren't talking about features.

Last edited by huskerwr38; 02-03-2010 at 06:08 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-03-2010, 06:06 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 15
Re: anyone disapointed about the Madden Halftime blog?

I guess they have learned from last year because a lot of the features that they talked about in the blogs never made it into the game.

Last edited by huskerwr38; 02-03-2010 at 06:08 PM.
Old 02-03-2010, 06:09 PM   #3
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 38

Hard to be disappointed about something that hasn't even happened yet.
Old 02-03-2010, 06:16 PM   #4
Banned

dfos81's Arena

OVR: 16

Exactly, like they want to rehash what they did last year. Much better to talk about their vision for M11. Its news about a game that I'm a fan of, nothing disappointing about that.
Old 02-03-2010, 06:27 PM   #5
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by huskerwr38
Here is a recent twitter post from Ian Cummings, "Made good progress on the #MaddenHalftime blog today. Looking like we're not going to talk new features - more about the team & vision."

That is soo disappointing and just . I can't think of a more boring topic than that. I mean it would have been fine last year when we didn't know who the dev team was and what their vision is. But it's been a year, we all know who the team is and what their vision is. COME ON MAN!

"yes, the blog will be different than just a re-hash of last year. I think it's pretty interesting stuff, but i'm biased."

Here's another interesting point. I think that they are still working on those features from last year's blog that never made it into the game which may be why they aren't talking about features.
Geez, did you ever think this might quiet the crowd on the hiring of Turmell and the recent speculation about Madden doing a 180 and going back to arcade?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-03-2010, 06:28 PM   #6
Hall Of Fame

BlueNGold's Arena

OVR: 41

What do you expect? It's February. The game doesn't come out until August.

Old 02-03-2010, 06:29 PM   #7
MVP

nuckles2k2's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman
Geez, did you ever think this might quiet the crowd on the hiring of Turmell and the recent speculation about Madden doing a 180 and going back to arcade?
That would assume that there's some rationality to this thread.
Old 02-03-2010, 07:23 PM   #8
MVP

kjcheezhead's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman
Wow, for once you and I are in agreement,lol. After last year and so much not making it in, it's probably too early to blog a feature and with all the rumors going around with the new hires and potential shifts back towards an arcade style, I'm kinda interested in reading this blog.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »