Home

what are some of the best shooting animations for midrange /long range game.

This is a discussion on what are some of the best shooting animations for midrange /long range game. within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 01-29-2010, 05:47 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 5
what are some of the best shooting animations for midrange /long range game.

everything i've tried for my pg in player i really have hard time makeing shots im all around so everythings in 60 even my consitency is in its 60s and for the life of me even on open shots i cant shoot.

they really should make this game easier to play its too sim and boreing you gotta be paying attention to every play.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-29-2010, 06:37 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 7
Re: what are some of the best shooting animations for midrange /long range game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammogard
they really should make this game easier to play its too sim and boreing you gotta be paying attention to every play.
If you really feel this way... Not only is this the wrong website for you, NBA2K10 is probably the wrong game for you.

I think they made a new NBA JAM if for whatever reason you want easy arcadey gameplay...

R.I.P. Mac Dre
Old 01-29-2010, 07:25 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: what are some of the best shooting animations for midrange /long range game.

Old 01-30-2010, 06:08 AM   #4
Rookie

naw i been a 2k fan since 2002 i owned both live n 2k last year live was so boreing. just wish could turn on shot assistance a little or something. i've spent hours playing scrimmage games and shoot around with all kinds of shot animations nothing i can get that great i guess its just my shooting rateing.

i remember last year haveing alot of easier shoot animations
Old 01-30-2010, 07:09 AM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 2

Consistency helps a lot when it comes to jump shooting, keep raising it higher. Unless you're a set shooter, raise your shoot off dribble as well. 60s in shooting is also pretty low too. Stick with it, you'll eventually get over that hump where your my player can't do anything until his attributes get high enough.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-30-2010, 07:55 AM   #6
Rookie

hopefully my all round pg gets better dont feel like he ever is tho lol. i should re do draft combine now that i know what i'm doing. should be restarting games that i dont get 1k experince too but playing 4 quaters with 8 mins just is ******** to re do like a waste of time.

ima have to learn how to open up my pg some how cuz all i can ever make is lay ups. right now im battleing douglas off the knicks cuz i got to choose who i wanted to play for cuz miami my draft team cut me after the summer circuit

almsot done with the 3rd game in camp its likely il be cut lol tho i average 13 points pg and 14 assists where dougals is 14 ppg and 3 assits

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »