Home

do i need sliders / rosters?

This is a discussion on do i need sliders / rosters? within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 01-29-2010, 02:50 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 5
do i need sliders / rosters?

so far i've played everything out the box expect the offical roster download the most current. but i play with 8 min games on my player team scores like 60 points cuz im not getting greedy with my shooting im trying to keep good fg percentage.

just wondering. last year i used nogsters but it sucked always re-starting and feeling like it was edited beyond belif even with sliders.

my player is fun but i'd like to see the cpu make there minds up shoot faster and actually catch a pass i get so many bad calls because of this

i've played few normal games and the game felt alright. i just need to learn when to flashy pass and tip in dunks n stuff like that.

also can someone explain right stick defense can i turn it off and be effect. it always feels like I'm not controlling me on d like il start to walk a way n it twitches cuz i re direct the direction to where i want him to go. like i just move out the way?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-29-2010, 06:44 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 7
Re: do i need sliders / rosters?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammogard
so far i've played everything out the box expect the offical roster download the most current. but i play with 8 min games on my player team scores like 60 points cuz im not getting greedy with my shooting im trying to keep good fg percentage.

just wondering. last year i used nogsters but it sucked always re-starting and feeling like it was edited beyond belif even with sliders.

my player is fun but i'd like to see the cpu make there minds up shoot faster and actually catch a pass i get so many bad calls because of this

i've played few normal games and the game felt alright. i just need to learn when to flashy pass and tip in dunks n stuff like that.

also can someone explain right stick defense can i turn it off and be effect. it always feels like I'm not controlling me on d like il start to walk a way n it twitches cuz i re direct the direction to where i want him to go. like i just move out the way?
Come on bro there are sub forums for rosters and sliders... Do some research on your own its not that hard.

R.I.P. Mac Dre

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »