Home

Most Points You've Gotten With Your "Star"

This is a discussion on Most Points You've Gotten With Your "Star" within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 01-13-2010, 02:08 PM   #1
All Star

st0rmb11's Arena

OVR: 30
Most Points You've Gotten With Your "Star"

What's the most points you've ever gone off for with your star player on your team (in Association or Season)?

(And I'm not talking to cheesers that regularly put up between 40 and 50 with LeBron or Kobe or Carmelo...I'm talking to real, SIM players here)

My highest in my Magic franchise was 34 (once with Carter and once with Howard).

But a month or so ago, I decided to try to take a lesser team and build them, so I'm the Thunder now. And last night, I went for 47 with Kevin Durant against the Suns on a ridiculous shooting night. (17 for 26 and a lot of free throws).

So what about you guys?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-13-2010, 02:47 PM   #2
Rookie

CHIEF61's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Most Points You've Gotten With Your "Star"

Just started my association and got 35pts with brook lopez i didnt know he was a BEAST. Im gonna give him more minutes
Old 01-13-2010, 02:49 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 2

I put up a legitimate 44 point game with Dirk the other night. It's a team I decided to rebuild and I got rid of Marion and Jason Terry to get young talent.

I shot like 40% but I made my free throws and he had some clutch shots towards the end...
Old 01-13-2010, 03:24 PM   #4
MVP

OVR: 8

I've got 47 with Richard Hamilton (12 min quarters) and 48 with Stuckey. I've never hit 50 on 2k10 although I remember being able to get 50 on 2k9 with Al Jefferson on several occasions.
Old 01-13-2010, 03:48 PM   #5
MVP

GaryT531's Arena

OVR: 19

I went for 40+ with dirk once in orlando on mostly elbow jumpers and fadeaways. I've had over 50 w/lebron and kobe before, but was most proud of the way I got the points with dirk. If the j wasn't there, I'd pump fake and go to the basket, and usually got fouled. alot of his points came from the line. then vince hits a 3 with 1. something seconds remaining to force overtime, where I eventually lost. great experience though.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-13-2010, 04:17 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 4

I got 44 with JR Smith. He was feeling it all night, if he was open it was going in, if he was covered I would dribble, take a quick jump backwards and he would hit it. No cheese at all.
Old 01-13-2010, 04:25 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaryT531
I went for 40+ with dirk once in orlando on mostly elbow jumpers and fadeaways. I've had over 50 w/lebron and kobe before, but was most proud of the way I got the points with dirk. If the j wasn't there, I'd pump fake and go to the basket, and usually got fouled. alot of his points came from the line. then vince hits a 3 with 1. something seconds remaining to force overtime, where I eventually lost. great experience though.
word?
i just dont seem to get his fadeaway timing right. are you talkin about post up, turnaround fades? advice is highly appreciated!
Old 01-13-2010, 04:26 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 1

53 with AB, 13/17 from 3 point range against the warriors...

I don't consider it cheese, i mean i just dirbbled the ball up and they left me wide open.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »