Home

Where can I get a PS3 roster (accurate) download without having my PS3 online?

This is a discussion on Where can I get a PS3 roster (accurate) download without having my PS3 online? within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 01-11-2010, 09:12 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Where can I get a PS3 roster (accurate) download without having my PS3 online?

Is there any sites where you can download an accurate roster file for NCAA 2010 football PS3 to your PC?

I do not have my PS3 connected to the internet, but I want to get a roster file for my 2010 PS3 NCAA football dynasty. Where can I get an accurate file from the internet so that I can use a flashdrive to transfer the file (s) from my PC to my PS3?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-12-2010, 12:09 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Where can I get a PS3 roster (accurate) download without having my PS3 online?

EA got all gay and made copying NCAA Football 10 files impossible. So you can't find a roster on the internet that would be transferable to your PS3.
Old 01-12-2010, 10:54 AM   #3
Rookie

Re: Where can I get a PS3 roster (accurate) download without having my PS3 online?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MCblast_23
EA got all gay and made copying NCAA Football 10 files impossible. So you can't find a roster on the internet that would be transferable to your PS3.
So where is the best place for me to learn what I need to do in order to get the roster names onto my PS3? Is it in this roster's forum, or is there a forum with tutorials on "how tos" for rosters?
Old 01-12-2010, 11:06 AM   #4
Rookie

Macc24JR's Arena

OVR: 5

What you'll have to do is make the edits yourself. I'd reccomend sticking to one source to find the information on all of these guys, hopefully the most credible. I use Rivals to mimmick some of the stuff I do for my edits and while they're not perfect, for what they lack in I make up for having watched the majority of college football teams this season. In all honesty, Luvtotha9s (his PSN) has terrific rosters and he works very hard at reflecting on the progression and degression of his players. There's NO POSSIBLE WAY you could bring your PS3 somewhere with internet access for literally 5 minutes to download his rosters?

MLB - Atlanta Braves
NFL - Philly Eagles / Seattle Seahawks
NHL - Chicago Blackhawks
NBA - Detroit Pistons
College - USC Trojans
Old 01-12-2010, 12:20 PM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macc24JR
What you'll have to do is make the edits yourself. I'd reccomend sticking to one source to find the information on all of these guys, hopefully the most credible. I use Rivals to mimmick some of the stuff I do for my edits and while they're not perfect, for what they lack in I make up for having watched the majority of college football teams this season. In all honesty, Luvtotha9s (his PSN) has terrific rosters and he works very hard at reflecting on the progression and degression of his players. There's NO POSSIBLE WAY you could bring your PS3 somewhere with internet access for literally 5 minutes to download his rosters?

I can probably get my PS3 on the net via wireless. I'm just from an "pre-online" gaming generation who still loves to play the NCAA football and Madden games with accurate rosters but never got into trying the online thing. I'm fairly savy with computers, but I have never tried hooking up a game system to the net. I have a wireless hub at my house. Is it fairly simple to connect a PS3 to my wireless hub? Does the PS3 have a wireless chip in it, or will I need one of the USB wireless connectors for my PS3? If it's easier, I can take my PS3 downstairs to where my hardwired internet connection exists.

Where do I start on learning how to "get connected" with my PS3?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-15-2010, 04:33 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 3

You can hook it up through your wireless internet.
Old 01-15-2010, 06:33 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 2

The PS3 has wireless built in, but it does require more bandwidth than pretty much any other wireless device you'll use (including any PCs or laptops you may have). Downloading the roster wirelessly shouldn't be a problem, but you may run into connection issues when you try to play against someone online.
Connection is actually pretty simple, under the system settings there is a place to setup your network connection. If you auto-search, it will find your network fairly easily, and only prompt you to enter you password (if your network is secure, which it better be ).
Now if you find you are experiencing a bit of lag/slowdown with your online experience, I'd suggest a Powerline Ethernet Adapter. While it's not the cheapest thing out there (around $100-$150), it will prevent you from having to run a crazy long ethernet cable across your house to your PS3.
Old 02-06-2010, 11:48 PM   #8
Banned

thx

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »