Home

game by game line combos

This is a discussion on game by game line combos within the EA Sports NHL Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy > EA Sports NHL Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 01-08-2010, 09:52 AM   #1
Banned

OVR: 2
game by game line combos

Is there a website or reference to get game by game line combos for both NHL and AHL?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-08-2010, 05:44 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: game by game line combos

Hi

I only know about a site for the NHL. Right here:

http://www.dobberhockey.com/frozenpool_linecombo.php

But it's not like that you can see every game by game.
Old 01-10-2010, 02:27 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 4

dobber hockey is a good site, however it can be confusing in the fact that it doesnt explain who is playing what position, and the powerplay is confusing cause you dont know what forward is playin the point...ect but it can be pretty accurate. Also another good site would be http://www.fantasyhockey911.com/lines/
Old 01-11-2010, 04:43 PM   #4
Rookie

Can i see what Forward plays the point when i look at the site you mentioned Blueprintthr ?
These PP-Lines look kinda strange if it would be the second to last name... (when it's a line with 4 Forwards)

Last edited by xpitdestroyerx; 01-11-2010 at 04:49 PM.
Old 01-12-2010, 09:45 AM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 4

the website i mentioned is the best site around i use it every night, however the powerplay lines are a bit confusing, teams that use two defenseman are easy cuz the 3 forwards are playin the normal positions but when a forward is playin the point the names are not in same order all the time. The second to last name shown is not always right, but most of the time it is. So for the most part that is right, but you may have to do a lil more research sometimes if it doesnt make sense to you.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-12-2010, 10:33 AM   #6
Banned

Thanks for the info..but I was wondering if there was a site that listed historical line combos from the start of the season..like a starting line up in baseball..I'm rebuilding the toronto Maple leafs..Kessel wasn't playing at the beginning of the year because he was injured..so I was wondering if there was a place to show what line combos were used on specific days..none of these suggested sites do that..its all current or some other set up..no one seems to track game by game line combos...
Old 01-15-2010, 02:09 AM   #7
Rookie

damnit
does anybody know what happened to fantasyhockey.com ? Seems to be off since yesterday...
Old 01-15-2010, 07:55 PM   #8
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by xpitdestroyerx
damnit
does anybody know what happened to fantasyhockey.com ? Seems to be off since yesterday...
Can you get there now? Our host had some "issues" and it seems everyone is back on the site. I was late updating the lines because of said issues.

Also, read the "quick lines." I drop info there, daily regarding who's playing where. Not always the forward playing the point but handy info none the less. Next year, when we upgrade a few things, I will make sure we speak that info in plain language.

MH93 (www.fantasyhockey911.com)

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy > EA Sports NHL Last Gen Rosters »