Home

Best recruit you've ever signed?

This is a discussion on Best recruit you've ever signed? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 12-20-2009, 05:43 PM   #1
Rookie

Daniels's Arena

OVR: 7
Best recruit you've ever signed?

I signed a **** recruit in my Army dynasty, Mark West. He has become a complete beast for me and is leading the Black Knights back to NCAA prominence along with QB transfer Denard Robinson.

My question is, who is the best recruit you've ever signed in your dynasty?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-20-2009, 05:48 PM   #2
Rookie

Heisman's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Best recruit you've ever signed?

My Rutgers dynasty last year I got a 4 star WR named Anthony Campanella, he won the heisman throphy as a freshman. The guy had it all size (6'2 212) speed (96) and strength (57)

He could go deep, over the middle, or catch a short screen. He was also my kick and punt returner. Guy was a best.
Old 12-20-2009, 05:50 PM   #3
Rookie

gator15's Arena

OVR: 5

**** Brian James Athlete
6'0''
210 LBS
Turned him into a RB and started as a freshmen at 81 ovr. He had over 1,300 yards his freshmen year, and just over 2,000 yards his sophomore year (still got 5th place in the Heisman)
Old 12-20-2009, 05:54 PM   #4
Banned

OVR: 11

Mark Williams, 6'2" 261 lb 4 star athlete, turned him into a RB (90 ovr) with my TAMU dynasty, I also got the number one player in the nation in running back Frank Ford and Williams starts over him. I run the ball a TON and love playing because it's smash and dash (well not really, since williams has 88 speed!)
Old 12-20-2009, 06:26 PM   #5
Rookie

Bucs1211's Arena

OVR: 5

I signed a 93 ovrall MLB he is 90 speed and 90 hit power he is aa MONSTER.
BTW im Notre Dame.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-20-2009, 08:11 PM   #6
Rookie

thendfanzach's Arena

OVR: 4

my freind signed a cb against me in an online dynasty. he was a five star and came in as an 88 with 97 speed and an unusually high hit power. his redshirt freshman year, he was a 95 and then by his redshirt he was a 99 ovr w/ 99 speed. luckily, he left after his redshirt sophmore season. i also had a four star olb w/ 92 speed he came in as a 82 olb but an 85 de so i switched him and started him four years and he won two heismans...he had 95 speed b the end of his career and stayed for all five years.
Old 12-20-2009, 08:32 PM   #7
Rookie

Heisman's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by thendfanzach
my freind signed a cb against me in an online dynasty. he was a five star and came in as an 88 with 97 speed and an unusually high hit power. his redshirt freshman year, he was a 95 and then by his redshirt he was a 99 ovr w/ 99 speed. luckily, he left after his redshirt sophmore season. i also had a four star olb w/ 92 speed he came in as a 82 olb but an 85 de so i switched him and started him four years and he won two heismans...he had 95 speed b the end of his career and stayed for all five years.
Damn.. I wish I had that corner. I love recruiting stud db's.
Old 12-20-2009, 08:41 PM   #8
MVP

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by thendfanzach
my freind signed a cb against me in an online dynasty. he was a five star and came in as an 88 with 97 speed and an unusually high hit power. his redshirt freshman year, he was a 95 and then by his redshirt he was a 99 ovr w/ 99 speed. luckily, he left after his redshirt sophmore season.
that's why it makes no sense to redshirt a guy like that

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »