Home

Created Team Franchise

This is a discussion on Created Team Franchise within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 12-09-2009, 10:59 PM   #1
Pro

Figment's Arena

OVR: 11
Created Team Franchise

Hey guys I like to create 32 teams to replace all 32 teams in the NFL and give them all random team tendencies such as strong offense, smashmouth, cupcake, etc. After all that is done I just do a fantasy draft with all these players and now I have a completely new league with all the teams pretty evenly matched. I had avoided it this year because of all the crappy logos but decided to go along with it anyways (just keep the logo off the jersey or something). I was wondering if I could get people to submit there created teams here so I can add them to my league instead of me coming up with 32 teams cause I have found that I make allot of the colors and jerseys the same. I will put up my favorite team here as well shortly so anyone can use my favorite team. all Im asking is the walkthrough on how to make your teams, if you wanna post pictures too that is fine. Thanks in advance everyone.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-09-2009, 11:10 PM   #2
Pro

Figment's Arena

Re: Created Team Franchise

Here is the Jerseys for my "Chicago Dynasty."
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Dynasty Home.jpg (59.5 KB, 535 views)
File Type: jpg Dynasty Away.jpg (45.2 KB, 506 views)

Last edited by Figment; 12-10-2009 at 03:10 AM.
Old 12-09-2009, 11:16 PM   #3
MVP

jbrew2411's Arena

OVR: 13

I replaced the Rams, like they had moved. They became the Las Vegas Outlaws. I think that was the XFL team. They were red and black. Used the bandit logo. Thats all I can remember. I played like 3 games before deciding it was dumb. I need something to make the game new. I have played the game for years (10+) and never did a create-a-team. Just not a fan but good luck.
Old 12-09-2009, 11:30 PM   #4
Pro

Figment's Arena

There are a few teams that I really like and a couple I copied from TV.

Miami Sharks (Any Given Sunday)
Manhattan Rhinos (Chicago Rhinos on Any Given Sunday)
Washington D.C. Americans (Minnesota Americans on Any Given Sunday)
Phoenix Aztecs (Arizona Aztecs on Any Given Sunday)
Detroit Cougars (Miami Cougars on ESPN's Playmakers)

A few Teams I made that I like are the:
Chicago Dynasty (The team I use)
Philadelphia Dragons
Las Vegas Rattlers
Houston Outlaws
Boston Knights
San Diego Wildcats (High School Team)
Sacramento Trojans (High School Rivals)

So that is 12 that I am satisfied with all around but some new additions over the other 20 teams I make that are fillers would be nice.
Old 12-09-2009, 11:56 PM   #5
MVP

sniperhare's Arena

OVR: 10

I have made the Las Vegas Knights, I like to make them siver and green.

Maybe try the Houston Hounds or the Oklahoma City Redtails. In Blitz 2 I made the Jacksonville Pride, but Madden doesn't really have a lion image.

Names sound good with an 's on the end but they don't always have to have them.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-10-2009, 12:16 AM   #6
Banned

bill2451's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrew2411
I replaced the Rams, like they had moved. They became the Las Vegas Outlaws. I think that was the XFL team. They were red and black. Used the bandit logo. Thats all I can remember. I played like 3 games before deciding it was dumb. I need something to make the game new. I have played the game for years (10+) and never did a create-a-team. Just not a fan but good luck.
hey, if you're bored w/ franchise but don't like the way create a team works, you could always create a franchise with an expansion team... its a bit of work to set up, but is tons of fun (my expansion team is the Las Vegas Luck, who replaced the Rams)... I'm loving it and think it adds a ton to franchise to keep it enjoyable

check out this thread if you want some tips and ideas on some rules and how to set it up... http://www.operationsports.com/forum...d-players.html

for mine, I created my own list of exposed players to pick from, but if you just want to jump right into getting it underway there are some solid lists in that thread
Old 12-10-2009, 01:19 AM   #7
Pro

Figment's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by bill2451
hey, if you're bored w/ franchise but don't like the way create a team works, you could always create a franchise with an expansion team... its a bit of work to set up, but is tons of fun (my expansion team is the Las Vegas Luck, who replaced the Rams)... I'm loving it and think it adds a ton to franchise to keep it enjoyable

check out this thread if you want some tips and ideas on some rules and how to set it up... http://www.operationsports.com/forum...d-players.html

for mine, I created my own list of exposed players to pick from, but if you just want to jump right into getting it underway there are some solid lists in that thread
Sounds very challenging and very interesting as well but not necessarily what I am trying to do. All I am doing is creating a completely new league of 32 teams.

Here is the list of teams I have by division, the ones in red are ones that are just filler teams that I would like to replace (even just a team name could help to make the team better)

NFC North:
Chicago Dynasty
Detroit Cougars
Cleveland Bulldogs (copycat of the Browns)
Anchorage Kings

NFC South:
Atlanta Demons
San Juan Hurricanes (used to be able to do Puerto Rico on older maddens so I need a new city that isn't Florida, Copycat of NCAA Miami Hurricanes)
New Orleans Gators (Copycat of NCAA Florida Gators but I like them)
Orlando Pirates

NFC East:
Philadelphia Dragons
Washington D.C. Americans
Mexico City Diablos (Used to be able to do Mexico on old Madden.)
New York Hitmen (Copycat of XFL, need a replacement team)

NFC West:
Phoenix Aztecs
Las Vegas Rattlers
Seattle Bulls
Denver Tigers

AFC North: (All Military Division, I like it cause I'm a Marine)
Paris Island Devil Dogs
Lackland Pilots
Fort Leonard Wood Soldiers
Great Lakes Sailors

AFC South:
Houston Outlaws
St Louis Hawks
Hawaii Warriors
Memphis Knights

AFC East:
Toronto Fire (Want to keep a Canada team but need to change the team name)
Miami Sharks
Boston Celtics (There is a clover and Boston is Irish, but I could use a new team name instead of an NBA copy)
Manhaton Rhinos

AFC West: (All California Division)
Los Angeles Enforcers
Long Beach Eastsiders (Got it from a Snoop Dogg video)
Sacramento Trojans
San Diego Wildcats

So I guess I'm only looking for 11 teams then not 20.
Old 12-10-2009, 03:12 AM   #8
Pro

Figment's Arena

I currently have 9 other created teams other than the previously pictured "Chicago Dynasty." I will post pictures of these teams tomorrow for comment or use them yourselves if you would like.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »