Home

The Next Madden NFL 10 Roster & Ratings Update will be on Friday, December 11th

This is a discussion on The Next Madden NFL 10 Roster & Ratings Update will be on Friday, December 11th within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 12-03-2009, 11:57 AM   #1
EA SPORTS Community Mgr.

Dewiel's Arena

OVR: 14
The Next Madden NFL 10 Roster & Ratings Update will be on Friday, December 11th

The next roster update for Madden NFL 10 will be coming on Friday, Dec 11th. Post your thoughts here: http://tinyurl.com/y9vqxvq
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-03-2009, 01:21 PM   #2
Banned

OVR: 12
Re: The Next Madden NFL 10 Roster & Ratings Update will be on Friday, December 11th

Well my thoughts are wondering when the next patch is coming mainly.

Bears:

Other than that I hope Cutler doesn't get beaten down to bad (even though he does deserve a drop) due to the lack of over all play of his team.

• Forte fell off. Still potential though.
  • The O-line isn't very good.
  • The receiving crew is average but not good at the play book. I hear so and so didn't run the right route way to often when the announcers are going over replays.
  • Charles Tillman needs his own rating for stripping the ball and it needs to be 99 (did you see a couple of games ago he stripped three balls?)
  • Knox has a lot of potential
  • Bowman is better then I thought in man and at picking off the ball
  • Our D-line is injury prone and over rated
  • Afalava is faster then given credit in Madden and I think has the most potential of all our safeties
  • Briggs is playing as expected but not much else out of our LBs
Hope that helps.
Old 12-03-2009, 01:25 PM   #3
Banned

Re: The Next Madden NFL 10 Roster & Ratings Update will be on Friday, December 11th

You know another thought occurred to me:

I would rather have more or better patches then all these roster and rating updates.

As long as the roster function without bugs and the editing allows us to edit the rosters and ratings without bugs we don't really need EA to do it for us.

Allowing an easy means of sharing the rosters would eliminate the needs on EA's end. Unless, the NFL makes EA, shrug.
Old 12-03-2009, 01:49 PM   #4
Banned

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by stux

I would rather have more or better patches then all these roster and rating updates.
DUDE!!! I agree with you 100%!!!
Old 12-03-2009, 03:00 PM   #5
2022 Clark Cup Champions!

Instant C1a55ic's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Other than that I hope Cutler doesn't get beaten down to bad (even though he does deserve a drop) due to the lack of over all play of his team.
I think at best he needs an awareness drop, last time i looked he leads the league in INT's.
MLB - Toronto Blue Jays 56-45
NHL - Colorado Avalanche 2022 STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS
United States Hockey League - Sioux City Musketeers
2022 Clark Cup Champions
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-03-2009, 05:05 PM   #6
Retar Crew

Antec's Arena

Quote:

As long as the roster function without bugs and the editing allows us to edit the rosters and ratings without bugs we don't really need EA to do it for us.

Allowing an easy means of sharing the rosters would eliminate the needs on EA's end. Unless, the NFL makes EA, shrug.
Not doing roster updates would have no effect on patches. They have a guy who's job is to do the rosters, donny moore.

Besides if they didn't update the rosters then we'd be stuck using the default ones for online play. You can't use custom edits there.
Old 12-03-2009, 05:35 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 3

Vince young's accuracy has to go up, thats one of the biggest things i'm concerned about. He's pretty low right now. Not sure about the actual rating but i know he was innacurate when i played with the titans.
Old 12-03-2009, 05:39 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 3

I am hoping they will fix not being able to create-a-player with this update...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »