Home

Old 12-01-2009, 06:25 PM   #1
Supreme

Streets's Arena

OVR: 24
Glee

So, does anyone watch this show?

I've personally enjoyed it. While it can get corny at times, I really like the performances and the show has really grown on me. I like that it's something different. This is a show that started slow and picked up a lot of steam midway through. While Modern Family is my favorite new show this year (and it is unfortunately on at the same time), I definitely make sure to DVR this every week.

My favorite performance so far was the Mash Up of Bon Jovi's "It's My Life" and Usher's "Confessions Pt. 2"

Any other Gleeks out there?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-01-2009, 11:00 PM   #2
Go Wings!

OVR: 41
Re: Glee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Streets
So, does anyone watch this show?

I've personally enjoyed it. While it can get corny at times, I really like the performances and the show has really grown on me. I like that it's something different. This is a show that started slow and picked up a lot of steam midway through. While Modern Family is my favorite new show this year (and it is unfortunately on at the same time), I definitely make sure to DVR this every week.

My favorite performance so far was the Mash Up of Bon Jovi's "It's My Life" and Usher's "Confessions Pt. 2"

Any other Gleeks out there?
I enjoy it too...the musical mash ups are pretty quality and the story's corny but fun to follow. That Bon Jovi/Usher mash up is probably my favorite, but gotta love the first song "Don't Stop Believin"
Old 12-02-2009, 12:36 AM   #3
Supreme

Streets's Arena

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgoblue
I enjoy it too...the musical mash ups are pretty quality and the story's corny but fun to follow. That Bon Jovi/Usher mash up is probably my favorite, but gotta love the first song "Don't Stop Believin"
That's a very very close second for me. I actually didn't see the pilot until last week. I thought the second episode was the pilot as I guess they aired the 1st episode long before the series started airing regularly.

I "acquired" all the episodes for my sister to watch over thanksgiving break (she just got her degree in Music Education and is an amazing singer so I knew she'd love it). When we sat down to watch the first episode I was like, "wait, I've never seen this". The Journey song at the end definitely gave me chills.
Old 12-02-2009, 01:02 AM   #4
MVP

Pacman83's Arena

OVR: 16

Wifey's Fav right now, i admit though i did like Ride with Me and Lean on Me...
Old 12-02-2009, 02:31 AM   #5
MVP

OVR: 22

My girlfriend is a big fan of this show. I hear her laughing all the time when she is in the bedroom watching it. I've caught it once or twice with her. I was rather annoyed by it, but it was alright.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-02-2009, 01:41 PM   #6
MVP

OVR: 42

I watch it.

Not a big fan of the cultlike "Gleek" tag though. I like the show but I'm not trying to forge a group identity by watching it, if you know what I mean
Old 12-02-2009, 01:45 PM   #7
MVP

bgeno's Arena

OVR: 18

The girl who plays the Quinn character is amazingly gorgeous in that realistic, I-might-actually-see-a-girl-like-that-in-real-life way.

I catch every episode, though. I'm a sucker for a piano and a good voice.
Old 12-09-2009, 08:54 PM   #8
Pro

TeixeiraFanatic's Arena

OVR: 14

Yah I love this show. Have been watching since like the second episode. Still haven't seen the pilot though haha. My friend got me caught up on it however. Gonna watch it tonight. Isn't tonight the finale?
NCAA: Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets

« Operation Sports Forums > Other > Entertainment & Technology »