Home

FSU Football 2010

This is a discussion on FSU Football 2010 within the College Football Official Team Threads forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > College Football > College Football Official Team Threads
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 12-01-2009, 10:31 AM   #1
OS Brew Connoisseur

Motown's Arena

OVR: 41
FSU Football 2010

I gotta say, w/ BB retiring and NEW Defensive Coordinator I'm stoked as hell for '10.

We'll have almost EVERYONE back on a VERY potent Offense, and imagine what the new DC does w/ the likes of Reid, Bradham, McDaniel, White, McAllister, etc...

Add a mix of the new recruits comin' in...like it not folks, yall's gonna DEAL with the Noles!

I can't wait...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-01-2009, 12:36 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 15
Re: FSU Football 2010

At the very least, we have to be amped about not being ranked in the triple digits in defense next year. I, too, am ready for McAllister and McDaniel to represent on the line.

I'm not too crazy about this year's recruiting class, but at least we were a young team this year so we're gonna be stacked with more experience at most positions. The only thing that scares me right now is the secondary (besides Greg Reid), hopefully something shakes down so guys like Ochuko Jenije won't get to be higher than corner #4 as I have no interest in seeing him any higher.

If Chris Ponder returns, as he should, I fully expect a division title this upcoming year.....
MLB: Chicago White Sox
NCAA: Florida State Seminoles

Old 12-01-2009, 01:15 PM   #3
Banned

TwelveozPlaya21's Arena

OVR: 18

can't wait for this guy to teach our defensive players how to play some football baby..
Old 12-01-2009, 01:20 PM   #4
Banned

OVR: 62

I hope FSU opens up the checkbook to bring him in, although I'd be worried it'd be a very short term stay.
Old 12-01-2009, 01:43 PM   #5
Banned

TwelveozPlaya21's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by MassNole
I hope FSU opens up the checkbook to bring him in, although I'd be worried it'd be a very short term stay.
They will be saving a million on Jimbo's new deal since bobby was making 2.5.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-01-2009, 01:47 PM   #6
MVP

Hova57's Arena

OVR: 31

Things I hope to see change if BB retires:

Run the damn ball - I get tired of watching games and they are running well and suddenly it disappears.

Go back to having dominate cornerbacks- our defensive back field sucks this year most of our losses are because of their inability to cover especially with safety help.

Better Special teams- return game needs help

Get that FSU swagger back- Its just not the same they come out ready to play but you don't see that rage on both sides of the ball
Old 12-01-2009, 02:29 PM   #7
KG
Welcome Back

KG's Arena

OVR: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motown
I gotta say, w/ BB retiring and NEW Defensive Coordinator I'm stoked as hell for '10.

We'll have almost EVERYONE back on a VERY potent Offense, and imagine what the new DC does w/ the likes of Reid, Bradham, McDaniel, White, McAllister, etc...

Add a mix of the new recruits comin' in...like it not folks, yall's gonna DEAL with the Noles!

I can't wait...
Markus White sucks. I can't count how many times he looked lost this year. It was probably 2nd only to Mangum. I'm pretty happy he's gone too.

Our D is still going to be suspect for at least another year or two. The scheme sucked last year but the talent level and depth aren't there. We need a big time DE like in yrs past.

I wish Trickett would tell our Oline to block when they draw someone offsides. It almost got Manuel killed last week and it just looks stupid.
Old 12-01-2009, 02:37 PM   #8
Banned

OVR: 62

Is Markus White transferring? The Mc's (Jacobbi McDaniel, Demonte McCallister, and Moses McCray) make up a great foundation for a defensive line. The only problem is that neither McDaniel or McCray is big enough to be a true NG in that defense, although McDaniel would be an amazing 3-4 DE.

As for the OL thing, I think they do it to make the D think the play is dead and get a real free play, which generally works unless a team is coached by Charlie Strong (I cannot wait for someone to hire him so long as they aren't in the ACC).

Last edited by MassNole; 12-01-2009 at 02:39 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > College Football > College Football Official Team Threads »