Home

I'm about to give up on this game!!!

This is a discussion on I'm about to give up on this game!!! within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?
Closed Thread

Old 11-21-2009, 04:46 PM   #1
Rookie

pezone's Arena

OVR: 7
I'm about to give up on this game!!!

I feel so cheated by EA...

1-I haven't heard a single thing of "Dynamic Commentary" in any of my dynamic season games

2-"Players play like theirselves this year" BS!!!!!! I played my Dynamic Season game of Hawks vs Rockets last night...Shane Battie shot 42 times in the game!!!! 42!!!!!!!!!!!! He was going off the dribble from the top of the key or shooting fade aways from the post..SHANE BATTIER!!!!!!!!! I remember that LIVE commercial that showed Lebron calling an ISO play....I haven't once seen the CPU call an Isolation play Against me!!!

3- " You will have the most accurate up to date stats " again...BS!!! Stats on dynamic season are all messed up!!!

4- Wasn't Live supposed to be the most accurate game with accesories, looks and stuff??....well, like we all know, they haven't delivered there yet....rookies still have the black pictures...and look like default players....

5-Players randomly shooting fade away 3's with around 15 seconds on the shot clock is still present...EVEN CENTERS!!!!!!
I love the gameplay....but i'm very very dissapointed with all the things EA promised and just fell short!!!! I only wish someone would sue for false advertisement...or for promising stuff that don't work like they promised!!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-21-2009, 05:14 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 9
Re: I'm about to give up on this game!!!

Are you serious, i haven't heard any ads on dynamic commentary first of all, maybe i'm mistaken here, and things you listed are not pervasive; there are some problems with dna updates etc, hopefully it'll get solved through time don't worry.
Old 11-21-2009, 05:23 PM   #3
Rookie

pezone's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ataman5
Are you serious, i haven't heard any ads on dynamic commentary first of all, maybe i'm mistaken here, and things you listed are not pervasive; there are some problems with dna updates etc, hopefully it'll get solved through time don't worry.

if you didn't hear anything on dynamic commentary...then you just got here....cause that was one of the biggest things they marketed here!!

when you pay for something, expecting it to work properly..and it doesn't...you have every right to be dissapointed...

that Shane Battie thing was the so upsetting yesterday...i mean..42 shots...I wish I could have taken a pic of it the final stats..... he went 14/42 or something like that...he scored 34 points!!
Old 11-21-2009, 05:37 PM   #4
My Momma's Son

bigeastbumrush's Arena

OVR: 37

Your post has alot of truth to it.
Old 11-21-2009, 06:03 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by pezone
if you didn't hear anything on dynamic commentary...then you just got here....cause that was one of the biggest things they marketed here!!

when you pay for something, expecting it to work properly..and it doesn't...you have every right to be dissapointed...

that Shane Battie thing was the so upsetting yesterday...i mean..42 shots...I wish I could have taken a pic of it the final stats..... he went 14/42 or something like that...he scored 34 points!!
I feel your pain but hang in there. This game hasn't hit it's fool stride yet, there are things that still need to be ironed out and there has been progress maid in regards to dynamic dna since the first day the game came out.

I as far as dynamic commentary I i've been hearing some new things, i can't quote any of it I kinda realized Kerr was saying something current when i though back about it. By then i was like damn what did he just talk about. i'll try to pay better attention.

there are still those odd things happening, like i'm noticing the cpu taking extremely long three. seems like some weird animation glitch they get caught in when you D up a certain way.

all that said this is still the best sim out in my opinion.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-21-2009, 06:07 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 2

Can anyone tell me if this game has multi-player franchise mode?
Old 11-21-2009, 06:07 PM   #7
Rookie

pezone's Arena

like I said...gameplay wise...i think it's great!!! i like the control you have on the players, only one thing kind of bugs me and it's when you have a free lane to dunk or make a layup..but the player for some reason looks to create contact, which results in a missed shot and no foul...

anyways...I'm referring to all the details they promised which was what got me to buy this game, I honestly haven't heard anything new on commentary....maybe it's just they haven't updated anything new on the Hawks (which is odd being they have the best record in the lg..)
Old 11-21-2009, 06:16 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by pezone
like I said...gameplay wise...i think it's great!!! i like the control you have on the players, only one thing kind of bugs me and it's when you have a free lane to dunk or make a layup..but the player for some reason looks to create contact, which results in a missed shot and no foul...

anyways...I'm referring to all the details they promised which was what got me to buy this game, I honestly haven't heard anything new on commentary....maybe it's just they haven't updated anything new on the Hawks (which is odd being they have the best record in the lg..)
I agree 100% that these companies need to put up or shut up.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »