Home

This game has not left my tray in weeks...

This is a discussion on This game has not left my tray in weeks... within the EA Sports NHL Legacy forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 11-18-2009, 12:14 AM   #1
Rookie

pratojr79's Arena

OVR: 3
This game has not left my tray in weeks...

...i have FIFA, Madden, NBA2K10 (yes, i am a sports gamer) but post patch, i have no want to play ay of my other games.

this game owns a little piece of my soul i think.

is it perfect...no. ( but close to it for this generation of consoles )

the new board play is very good, physics are improved from last year and the teams play to their strengths (for the most part)

Thanks EA Sports!!!

(i just wanted to add my own positive contribution to these boards)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-18-2009, 01:38 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 7
Re: This game has not left my tray in weeks...

Cool.

General consensus though is that this game has been a let down and perhaps even a step backwards in the series. NBA 2k10 is the better sports game imo.
Old 11-18-2009, 01:39 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 7

Also dude, way to create an account on Op Sports in 07 and then not post on the forums until 2009. That is impressive!
Old 11-18-2009, 02:06 AM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by armi5718
Cool.

General consensus though is that this game has been a let down and perhaps even a step backwards in the series. NBA 2k10 is the better sports game imo.
General consensus? Lol... spoken like a true sheep. Only each individual gamer can judge whether the game has been a let down for THEM. Also where do you even research this consensus stuff? Is there a meeting in a warehouse somewhere? Can you put up a youtube video of the great panel of minds you consulted? k thanks get back to us with the info.
Old 11-18-2009, 06:50 AM   #5
MVP

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by armi5718
Cool.

not even close. No letdown here. This is the best hockey game Ive ever played and Ive been playing them since the original Gretzky and Faceoff! for the pc.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-18-2009, 08:08 AM   #6
Pro

Vipers2k9's Arena

OVR: 11

Yea hands down this is the best NHL Hockey game I have ever played and while I still but out the Genesis to play a game of NHL 95 from time to time this one rivals it by far. The board play, The Custom Soundtrack, everything. Just wish you could have more custom logo to chose from with Create a team. Wanted to create the Detroit Vipers but the logos just are not right.

Other then that this game Rocks. Tried NHL 2k10 the other day and wondered who let that game even out of their company it was so horrible. It was like playing Rod Hockey on TV. No player movement, No excitement, No nothing in that game. The only good part to that game that I would like to see EA Sports use is the on ice video to start the season. That was cool. Other then that I felt dirty for even touching 2k10 hockey.
Old 11-18-2009, 08:38 AM   #7
Qb
All Star

Qb's Arena

OVR: 43

Since I don't feel like dealing with the inevitable mess signalled by the first "sheep" comment, I'm locking this one up.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy »