Home

For all you Association mode guys, that control all 30 teams?

This is a discussion on For all you Association mode guys, that control all 30 teams? within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 11-15-2009, 09:37 PM   #1
Banned

TwelveozPlaya21's Arena

OVR: 18
For all you Association mode guys, that control all 30 teams?

How do you control the other 29 teams when it comes to like practicing to increase ratings and team morals and stuff? Any helpful tips would be great. I used to control all 30 teams in madden back in the day but the Association mode is so deep..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-15-2009, 09:44 PM   #2
Once in a Lifetime Memory

Yeah...THAT Guy's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: For all you Association mode guys, that control all 30 teams?

I honestly turned Team Chemistry off because I couldn't keep up with trying to keep everybody happy. That, and the fact that guys like Kendrick Perkins were complaining in Boston led me to decide to just get rid of team chemistry so that I wouldn't have to trade guys like Perkins who definitely wouldn't be mad in real life.

I'm doing everything for 2 teams that I've decided to play with; the Bucks and Jazz, and I'm letting the AI do everything except trades and player signings for the other teams.
NCAA: Syracuse
Soccer: USMNT/DC United

PSN: ButMyT-GunDont
Old 11-15-2009, 11:11 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 4

During assoc, can i still turn off team chmstry and player roles?

Its starting to get a lil frustrating bcuz i have Ty Lawson playing 24+minz pgame but is still unhappy. wth?
Old 11-15-2009, 11:23 PM   #4
MVP

Kully's Arena

OVR: 22

^^^^ Check if you have him in the right role.

Haven't had any problems with morale post-patch personally since it's really easy to figure out what players want. I kept morale on when I controlled all 30, for me it's not that difficult to figure out minutes and roles.

Only reason I stopped is becuase it's really time consuming. Setting practices for all teams, drills, etc. Rather just control one team, although I see the appeal of controlling all 30.
Old 11-16-2009, 03:49 AM   #5
Pro

lkasprzak's Arena

OVR: 10

I control all 30 teams, but play just with Jazz. I control trades, signings, staff signings, FA period, draft and rotations Yesterday i spent like 4 hours in offseason mode controlling all 30 teams lol

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-16-2009, 07:48 AM   #6
Banned

TwelveozPlaya21's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by lkasprzak
I control all 30 teams, but play just with Jazz. I control trades, signings, staff signings, FA period, draft and rotations Yesterday i spent like 4 hours in offseason mode controlling all 30 teams lol
It's def. takes time, but to me I hate how the CPU AI is, It makes stupid trades that make no sense, the draft AI is prolly bad like it is in Madden, I rather take the time If I am gonna keep with it.
Old 11-16-2009, 08:07 AM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quick question: if I was to start an Association controlling all 30 teams, can I set the 29 teams I don't use to AUTO GM responsibilities where they sign & trade as necessary? I just want to be able to come in & veto any trades that bring in a 3rd starting PG to team's rosters.
Old 11-16-2009, 08:24 AM   #8
Banned

OVR: 7

I donīt controll all 30 as there then are no CPU trades at all, too much to think about and takes the fun out of it, itīs about beating the cpu afterall... I just turn off trades between the start of the regular season and about 2 weeks before the trade deadline (which greately reduces meaningless or panic-mode trades), have "override" activated and if a trade feels idiotic i juggle around some 2nd round picks and reverse it in a 3 way trade. Problem solved.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »